watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

View from QPR

Started by terryr, February 08, 2016, 03:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

049:gif Oh Dear... Beaten by those Ruperts down the road!!
What a disaster for those Loftus Boys & Girls :)
And to top it all, we will be home in time for the Rugby :)
Happy days, young Tristan will be pleased.
COYW   :yay: :005: :005:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

OdecaMynoT

View from QPR + Peabodys jokes = Much hilarity.

:yay: :005:
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Willard

I've just had a quick squint at the Wearetherangersboys forum. They're not very happy and they sound very down. Poor dears.

Very different from their predictions of battering us and sending all us Tarquins home with our tails between our red trousered legs.

Sigh. What a pity.

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: Willard on February 13, 2016, 06:57:05 PM
I've just had a quick squint at the Wearetherangersboys forum. They're not very happy and they sound very down. Poor dears.

Very different from their predictions of battering us and sending all us Tarquins home with our tails between our red trousered legs.

Sigh. What a pity.
:012: :012: :012: :012:

049:gif
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

SP

Although I'm not called Tarquin, I must confess to pre-match sushi followed by a halftime treat from Hotel Chocolat.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 13, 2016, 07:06:11 PM
Quote from: Willard on February 13, 2016, 06:57:05 PM

Sigh. What a pity.

You don't really wear Red Trousers do you ? Well do you ?

I have been known to wear Hibiscus red chinos to a game, if they have been laid out for me that morning, does that count?

thebumponleroyshead

Well I quaffed some splendid crystal champers with a few Belgian oysters, they werent the best on offer but hey ho we didn't keep a clean Egyptian cotton sheet today so nil desperandum. Lovely that they allow us to compete with such  rabble. The Sunday morning badger baiting will be wonderful nonetheless.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Barrett487

Quote from: SP on February 13, 2016, 07:13:27 PM
Although I'm not called Tarquin, I must confess to pre-match sushi followed by a halftime treat from Hotel Chocolat.

I was working till late today, but had a semi-Tarquin moment when i returned.... i had a G&T like TerryR does, however it was in a pint glass! Can't wait for the 90 minutes on the offal.

SP

What puzzles me are the constant references to QPR's excellent squad. Really?

Rupert

Quote from: SP on February 14, 2016, 07:55:12 PM
What puzzles me are the constant references to QPR's excellent squad. Really?

Well, we clearly like playing against it, so yes, an excellent squad. It's just a pity there aren't twenty-odd others like it in the division.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

terryr

Quote from: Barrett487 on February 13, 2016, 09:54:32 PM
Quote from: SP on February 13, 2016, 07:13:27 PM

I was working till late today, but had a semi-Tarquin moment when i returned.... i had a G&T like TerryR does, however it was in a pint glass! Can't wait for the 90 minutes on the offal.
I'm more a single malt man rather than G&T

win-dup

When I was thirteen, back in the 1950's I ''hated'' Chelsea ostensibly because they were the nearest team to Fulham. But in reality it was because almost everything about them was better than we had or did. I would suggest hating another club is really a sign of arrested development and unfortunately that bile is now so widespread for people who have very unhappy lives. I don't hate QPR, don't like the ground, but that's about it. Don't hate Chelsea, they have the good fortune to have an owner totally dedicated to making them the best he can, so good luck to them - we had the same with Mo for a few years.

HatterDon

I think they're what's wrong with modern football personified. I put them "up there" with PSG, AC Milan, and Real Madrid in terms of corruption, corporate bullying, and racist supporters. To use the term The Modfather allowed me to post several years ago. I consider them knuckle-dragging players of the pink oboe.

But I don't hate them -- or anyone  :HD:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel