https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tuesday Fulham Stuff 09.08.10

Started by os5889, August 09, 2010, 11:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

TRANSFER BETTING ODDS AND LATEST PRICES FOR SUMMER 2010
By Allan Pederson on 5:17PM GMT 10 Aug 2010
With Mesut Ozil looking as though he is on the verge of completing a move to Barcelona, the attention is now turning to how many other players will actually switch teams within the next few weeks as all the major European leagues are just about to kick off their respective seasons. In regards to all of these potential transfers, we're going to be focusing just on the players who are considered odds-on to make a move before the end of the summer transfer season. Robbie Keane's odds to move to Aston Villa are priced at a very slim 1/4 but I imagine this selection might be one to avoid as Villa no longer have a manager. If the situation gets resolved quickly and, say, Bob Bradley becomes next Aston Villa manager then I could see Keane getting moved over quite quickly. However, right now I would suggest holding off on this one. Ashley Cole is considered odds-on by Skybet to move to Real Madrid. Even with Jose Mourinho distancing himself from such a move, the odds on Cole leaving have dropped substantially. I think that Ashley Cole would like to get out of England sooner as opposed to later and I get the feeling that Real would enjoy his services. It will take a big bid to get Chelsea to part with him though, and it's not like Real don't have the money. Craig Bellamy has made mention of a possible retirement in the past few days, but he remains odds-on to move to Celtic with a 1/3 price. Fulham trade at 7/4 while a switch to Spurs is paying out at 2/1. Brede Hangeland is odds-on for a move to Liverpool and you can back him at 4/5 with Skybet. Javier Mascherano is one of the shortest shots on the board and he's an ultra-slim 1/12 to complete a move to Inter Milan. Barcelona also look in the running at 5/2. Wayne Bridge could very well be on the way out at Manchester City, with Liverpool being the favourite for his signature. You can back him at a 4/6 price tag with Spurs being the only other plausible destination with a 7/1 price. Scott Parker is odds-on for Tottenham at a 5/6 price but you can also back him to move to Liverpool at a 9/4 listing. If the Mascherano move goes through, Liverpool will be looking for a holding player like Parker. Ashley Young's odds to move to Spurs are short-priced at a 1/2 listing.
With Mesut Ozil looking as though he is on the verge of completing a move to Barcelona, the attention is now turning to how many other players will actually switch teams within the next few weeks as all the major European leagues are just about to kick off their respective seasons.

In regards to all of these potential transfers, we're going to be focusing just on the players who are considered odds-on to make a move before the end of the summer transfer season.

Robbie Keane's odds to move to Aston Villa are priced at a very slim 1/4 but I imagine this selection might be one to avoid as Villa no longer have a manager. If the situation gets resolved quickly and, say, Bob Bradley becomes next Aston Villa manager then I could see Keane getting moved over quite quickly. However, right now I would suggest holding off on this one.

Ashley Cole is considered odds-on by Skybet to move to Real Madrid. Even with Jose Mourinho distancing himself from such a move, the odds on Cole leaving have dropped substantially. I think that Ashley Cole would like to get out of England sooner as opposed to later and I get the feeling that Real would enjoy his services. It will take a big bid to get Chelsea to part with him though, and it's not like Real don't have the money.

Craig Bellamy has made mention of a possible retirement in the past few days, but he remains odds-on to move to Celtic with a 1/3 price. Fulham trade at 7/4 while a switch to Spurs is paying out at 2/1.

Brede Hangeland is odds-on for a move to Liverpool and you can back him at 4/5 with Skybet.

Javier Mascherano is one of the shortest shots on the board and he's an ultra-slim 1/12 to complete a move to Inter Milan. Barcelona also look in the running at 5/2.

Wayne Bridge could very well be on the way out at Manchester City, with Liverpool being the favourite for his signature. You can back him at a 4/6 price tag with Spurs being the only other plausible destination with a 7/1 price.

Scott Parker is odds-on for Tottenham at a 5/6 price but you can also back him to move to Liverpool at a 9/4 listing. If the Mascherano move goes through, Liverpool will be looking for a holding player like Parker.

Ashley Young's odds to move to Spurs are short-priced at a 1/2 listing.

Read more: http://bettingchoice.co.uk/transfer-betting-odds-and-latest-prices-for-summer-2010_20617#ixzz0wDt0tP9R

os5889

Blackpool v Fulham tickets
Barclays Premier League
Saturday 28 August
Kick-Off 15:00

On-sale dates

Season Ticket Holders  Wednesday, 11 August (1 ticket)
Fulham Club Members Monday, 16 August (1 ticket)
General Sale  TBC
Loyalty points: 1 (more info)

Supporters are advised to book online to guarantee a seat for this game.

If booking multiple tickets, please remember to link your Friends & Family first to ensure you get your seats together (view Friends & Family demo here).

We are currently awaiting ticket stock and expect to dispatch tickets week commencing 16th of August. Any tickets purchased from the Ticket Office in person will be mailed out later.

Prices

Adults (over 18) - £30
Over 60s - £20
16 to 18 year olds - £17
Under 16s - £15
Travel

Coaches depart from Motspur Park at 6:45am, Craven Cottage 7:15am.

Coach travel price

Season Ticket Holders/Members - Adults £22; Juniors £12
Non Season Ticket Holders – Adults £27; Juniors £20
To book coach tickets, call 0870 442 1234 option 3.

How to Buy tickets

buy tickets online - 7 days a week, 24 hrs a day. Save on booking fees by booking online*
by phone on 0870 442 1234 (option 3) Mon-Fri 9am-5pm; non-match day Sat 10am-12pm
in person from the Ticket Office: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm; non-match day Sat 10am-12pm (no ticket stock availble; tickets will be mailed out later).
by fax 0207 384 4810 (download printable form)
by postal application to FFC Ticket Office, Stevenage Road, Fulham, SW6 6HH enclosing a stamped addressed envelope (download printable form)

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/Games/BlackpoolAway.aspx#ixzz0wDu49KO8

os5889

Zamora's England Pride
Tuesday 10th August 2010

Speaking ahead of Wednesday evening's match between England and Hungary at Wembley, Fulham striker Bobby Zamora spoke of his pride at getting into Fabio Capello's squad, calling it "an honour and a privilege" to play for the national team.

Zamora's call-up is just reward for the striker whose impressive form last season helped Fulham to the final of the UEFA Europa League.

At the time, Zamora was heavily tipped to be included in Capello's World Cup squad but an Achilles problem and subsequent treatment ruled him out.

"I spoke to Franco [Baldini, England General Manager] at the end of last season about being in the squad," Zamora said. "Unfortunately it was one of those things that happens in football when you get an injury. I certainly wouldn't have done myself or the country justice if I had gone with the squad. The operation was needed, which I had over the summer."

Following a disappointing World Cup campaign for England, Zamora urged the England fans to look ahead to future successes rather than back.

"It was a very tough tournament," he said. "Obviously everyone here is focussing on England but there are a lot of other major countries that didn't do as well as they'd expected. But that's football; there are no easy games in international football anymore. The small countries, the ones you'd expect to thrash, that doesn't happen anymore. I think everybody's got to remember that.

"The squad knows that the [crowd] reaction might be a bit mixed," he added. "But the World Cup's in the past now. I'm sure everybody's looking forward to the [European] Championships, we've just got to look forward and be positive.

"I've got a chance to do well for England. I just look to do well and do what I do best – which is hold the ball up and bring people into play. Hopefully the guys can play well and we can get that win. I had a good season last year and I'm definitely looking to continue my form."

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/August/ZamoraEnglandConference.aspx#ixzz0wDu7sQwM

os5889

Future Fulham
Tuesday 10th August 2010

New Fulham Manager Mark Hughes has spoken of his desire to see more Academy talent making its way into the First Team.

"Developing youth players and bringing them through is vitally important to keeping the heartbeat of the club alive and well," Hughes explained. "If you're able to bring good young players through into the First Team, because they've been part of the club for a significant length of time, they have a real empathy with the club itself.

"When young players come through, you'll find supporters of every club align themselves with the younger players, they want them to do well. That can help the club as a whole and the team as a whole.

"It's very early days in terms of my understanding of what quality we've got at youth team level. But certainly we'll look closely and if there's talent that needs to be brought forward, then we'll fast track it quickly."

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/August/HughesYouth.aspx#ixzz0wDuI1PVw

simplyfulham

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 10, 2010, 10:18:32 AM
Quote from: os5889 on August 10, 2010, 10:02:55 AM

Saw this on my travels... Not sure where else to put it

...Hmmm, a severe overdose of Photoshop by the look of things, recent new sponsor logo, but no leaves on the trees and the pitch is looking well used - "an artists impression" of what is to come more like...

Whoa there Csi LB. Save it for the cop shows..

ScalleysDad

Quote from: os5889 on August 10, 2010, 06:00:28 PM
Future Fulham
Tuesday 10th August 2010

New Fulham Manager Mark Hughes has spoken of his desire to see more Academy talent making its way into the First Team.

"Developing youth players and bringing them through is vitally important to keeping the heartbeat of the club alive and well," Hughes explained. "If you're able to bring good young players through into the First Team, because they've been part of the club for a significant length of time, they have a real empathy with the club itself.

"When young players come through, you'll find supporters of every club align themselves with the younger players, they want them to do well. That can help the club as a whole and the team as a whole.     

Blimey. I hope that is what he actually said and not a waxing lyrical journo. Somebody has to stand up for the yuff. The shambles about to be fed to us tomorow at Wemberley will hopefully show up how short of a next generation we are. Ever so slightly excited now .............
"It's very early days in terms of my understanding of what quality we've got at youth team level. But certainly we'll look closely and if there's talent that needs to be brought forward, then we'll fast track it quickly."

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/August/HughesYouth.aspx#ixzz0wDuI1PVw