Stats Never Lie

Started by cmg, March 11, 2016, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

...just like politicians!

No doubting the winner of this contest:

Thrashed 'em in every statistical area...except the ones that count:

jarv

wow, seems to suggest what most think....individual errors are the biggest problem.

Southcoastffc

Including penalties which shouldn't have been given............ and relatively easy chances which should have been converted.......
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

snarks

Quote from: jarv on March 11, 2016, 04:34:23 PM
wow, seems to suggest what most think....individual errors are the biggest problem.

I'm not sure it is individual errors, the first goal was a result of 3 things:-
No challange from Burn: No player on the man infront of Lonergan (meaning he was routed to the line): No player on the post. 2 of those are tactical or players failing to appreciate things. For all subsequent corners Madl was on the man infront of the keeper.

The second Goal: Yes an individual error (the referee - who got it wrong)

The third goal:- The clearing header didn't have enough distance: No one picked up the second ball: Madl was too tight to Gray: Maybe Lonners should have done better;

Just my opinion of course, but it's too easy to say it's one persons fault. I still think it's collective.

HatterDon

that's not as unusual as you might think
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

nose

stats don't lie but they can certainly mislead with the way people misintepret or mis represent.