more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

EXCLUSIVE: FULHAM STAR REJECTS NEW CONTRACT OFFER

Started by Friendsoffulham, February 23, 2016, 04:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on February 23, 2016, 07:50:03 PM
This is a subject that could be viewed from many different angles and still be wrong but for once the club seems to be in a strong position.

OK! We know the player generally gets what he wants, be it a move or an improved contract but with 3 years on the present deal which is an ace card for the club but the precedent set this January refusing to sell may be more important.

This
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Baszab on February 23, 2016, 07:27:43 PM
He is a fairly disruptive character in the dressing room so if he wants to go - we should flog him

In that interview after QPR, he didn't enthuse any feelings for FFC, rather than he stated clearly that he is a pro and would do his best for whoever pays his wages....not very encouraging really

How so?

Don't really care if he is emotionally connected to the club so long as he does his job well for us. Never going to have a full squad of players who are honestly connected with the club. It isn't needed either.

I agree that signs aren't encouraging that he's going to stick with us. But, we'll have got what we needed from him even though we've not got it from many of the other players or managers who've been around since he's joined. We should get a pretty penny for him if he indeed wants to move one and get it with time enough to replace him and possibly get another player or two with the change.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

hovewhite

My view is that if SJ wants to keep him then he will stay as Ross is a honest pro,also how many players who come into clubs in general have attatchment. For them.

Riverside

How did be play last night ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJG

Quote from: Riverside on February 24, 2016, 08:27:52 AM
How did be play last night ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
played ok,  nothing special tho. He's been very subdued for last three games in my book.
Was interesting talking to leeds fans yesterday and everything I was saying about him... The good and bad... Are exactly what he did at their place. They fully expect him to going looking for the move again... Straight after signs new contract.

HamsterWheel

With the amount of TV money sloshing around in the Premier League they'll all be after proven strikers. No reason why Ross shouldn't go for North of £10m.
But we'll still struggle to replace him though, hope he stays.

alfie

With a 3 year contract already signed cannot blame him for not looking to sign a new one yet, who knows what is going to happeing in 6 months let alone 3 years.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

St. Andrews White

SJ said in an interview that we weren't looking at renewing his contract yet as it still runs for another 3 years.
Because why give him more money to stay when we can already keep him until he's 33.

Therefore this article goes against what Jok said, and I'd rather choose to believe our own manager than Wayne Veysey of all people...
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

J

Quote from: Yonderwhite on February 24, 2016, 12:19:30 PM
SJ said in an interview that we weren't looking at renewing his contract yet as it still runs for another 3 years.
Because why give him more money to stay when we can already keep him until he's 33.

Therefore this article goes against what Jok said, and I'd rather choose to believe our own manager than Wayne Veysey of all people...

:plus one:

alfie

He is a fairly disruptive character in the dressing room so if he wants to go - we should flog him

In that interview after QPR, he didn't enthuse any feelings for FFC, rather than he stated clearly that he is a pro and would do his best for whoever pays his wages....not very encouraging really
Please tell us how many times you have been in the dressing room to come up with that statement, why say things that you really don't know about, seems a bit pointless to me.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

nose

Quote from: alfie on February 24, 2016, 02:30:25 PM

Please tell us how many times you have been in the dressing room to come up with that statement, why say things that you really don't know about, seems a bit pointless to me.

if we only say things we actually know about
Nobody would say anything and a MB would be a dull and defunct place
we pass on gossip and opinion here
{:>)

terryr

who says he's disruptive in the dressing room. I'm not disputing it or saying youre wrong, its just the first time I've heard this.
Comments about him from the players appear to be positive.

Lighthouse

I know for a fact that he runs around in the dressing room before matches and pointing at players and saying things like 'you're a smelly poo'. And hiding the boots and swapping the boots around and making other players cry.

Plus he pushes players over and runs away giggling.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Vinnieffc

... and when they finally get the right boots he crawls under the benches and ties their laces together so they get up and trip over and fall on their noses and can't complain 'cos he's a Prefect.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: nose on February 24, 2016, 02:50:20 PM

Is that a Cairney hair cut Nose ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Berserker

I would have been upset if Ross went in January as we had a transfer ban, and even without that it would have been a tricky time to buy a replacement. I'm not that bothered if Ross leaves in the summer though as circumstances will be different
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

copthornemike

Personally I am just pleased we have kept him so long.

I would like him to stay longer but whilst he continues to produce the goods for us on the pitch I have no problem if he moves to a higher level which his skill and football brain deserves - provided the club gets a decent sum for him as we will miss him.
It is the way the club seems to lose players for comparitive peanuts, e.g. Dembele Mk II & Hyndman, where I have issues.

Woolly Mammoth

I once found my football boots nailed to the floor in the dressing room. I am just glad I was not wearing them at the time.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: nose on February 24, 2016, 02:50:20 PM

The only problem is he is not passing on gossip or even an opinion, he is stating a fact, so either he sits in the changing rooms with the players, or he is making it up.
To be honest even though i made a comment on it i really don't care that much.
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't

westcliff white

Looks like a Veysey got this wrong, Ross has signed a new deal
Every day is a Fulham day