watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 'Red card' XI

Started by GrahamG, February 29, 2016, 06:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrahamG

Over the last two seasons I think we have had 9 different players red-carded (Hutchinson twice) and so just two more places to fill before the end of the season  -  unless I've forgotten somebody.

Bettinelli
Stearman, Hutchinson, Amorebieta, Stafylidis,
????????, Cairney, ???????, Husband,
Smith, McCormack.

Any bets? If only Sidwell had come back to us.

filham

Amorebieta will be favourite for another red at home to Burnley, they will be pressurising us for sure. His next card is likely to be a straight red followed by a few missing matches. This will mean Stearman or Hutchinson back in the team for a spell and they will have an opportunity to collect more reds.

We could finish the season with a record collection of red cards.

alfie

It is interesting the player that is "an accident waiting to happen" over the last 2 seasons as you state, has been sent off once, and that was for something he did not do.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Jamie88

Quote from: alfie on February 29, 2016, 06:35:13 PM
It is interesting the player that is "an accident waiting to happen" over the last 2 seasons as you state, has been sent off once, and that was for something he did not do.

If the player you mean is Amorebieta, he has been sent off 3 times for us in 36 league matches. That's is a tad too frequent!

rubbernecca

Tunni will give Amorebieta a run for his money!

alfie

Quote from: Jamie88 on February 29, 2016, 06:41:54 PM
Quote from: alfie on February 29, 2016, 06:35:13 PM

If the player you mean is Amorebieta, he has been sent off 3 times for us in 36 league matches. That's is a tad too frequent!
yes i misunderstood the original statement, number of players not number of times
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't