watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Schwarzer Statement from Club

Started by os5889, August 11, 2010, 11:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

It was just on SSN, denied he'd handed in request, confirmed he's under contract to end of season and we won't be selling our best players despite interest from Arsenal.

Thi is unusual for Fulham isnt it?

Lighthouse

Fulham have dismissed claims that Mark Schwarzer has handed in a transfer request after the goalkeeper was again linked with Arsenal.

Schwarzer has been a summer-long target for the Gunners, who have already seen a £2million offer for the Australian turned down.

New Fulham boss Mark Hughes revealed at his presentation last week that he is determined to hang on to Schwarzer due to his importance to Fulham.

But reports have suggested that the 37-year-old has asked to quit Craven Cottage in order to link up with Arsenal for the chance to play UEFA Champions League football.

The Cottagers have moved to quell rumours that the former Middlesbrough keeper could leave the club by insisting Schwarzer has not asked to go.

A Fulham spokeswoman said: "The club has not received a transfer request from Mark Schwarzer.

"Mark is under contract with us until the summer of 2011 and the manager has underlined his commitment to keep hold of his best players
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AlFayedsChequebook

Strange for them to comment but very reassuring nonetheless.

White Noise

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on August 11, 2010, 12:16:20 PM

Strange indeed. Perhaps Sparky has put a toe to Sarah Brooke's comely behind to wee on it before it catches fire??

LBNo11

...good to hear, now give me 5 minutes in a room with the door closed and the nasty pernicious journalist that deliberately targets Fulham in a negative way...

:035: :014: :031: :030: :036: :037:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

Quote from: White Noise on August 11, 2010, 12:19:56 PM

Strange indeed. Perhaps Sparky has put a toe to Sarah Brooke's comely behind to wee on it before it catches fire??

Now I find this very confusing. Did a spark from Mr Hughes cause a posterior fire or is it the toe that is on n fire or is there a bottom that wants to have a transfer?  I cannot find any reference in my vast library of fetish DVDs that...Oh hold on. Yes found one.

Hazey

Didnt think it sounded very "Mark Schwarzer" like to have left it this late to request a transfer to leave us in the lurch.

I know footballers are professionals and all, but I would like to think the big fella has a few more morals than to run off at the last minute.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

White Noise

I would efinitely rather he stays for one more season than take £3-4 million of Arsenal's money. Who knows if we hang onto him the offers mya disappear and he may sit down and sign on for another season next year?

If Arsenal are supposedly offering him a coaching as well as a playing role - why can't we do the same now Mike Kelly has gone?

Teabag

If Sparky is weeing on Sarah Brooke's behind it sounds as though he is worse then Sven  :005:

The Equalizer

Quote from: Teabag on August 11, 2010, 03:01:30 PM

If Sparky is weeing on Sarah Brooke's behind it sounds as though he is worse then Sven  :005:

now give me 5 minutes in a room with the door closed and that nasty pernicious Sparky... HANDS OFF SHE'S MINE!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

...Eq, always looking to fulfill your 'Maggie May' fantasy! Stick to Sprites.. :015:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I believe the club more than I believe the papers :59: good news all round this

boxhockcycsock

This still concerns me. Sometimes these transfer rumours can harm team morale. The fact that the club hasn't received a formal transfer request does not mean that Schwarzer has not verbally asked for one. Hopefully we can trust what Hughes is saying more than we trusted Hodgson's words of commitment.

Nevertheless, it's a fair point that the club is more trustworthy than these journalists, so let's hope Black Mark will stay on board for at least one more season!  :030:
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 11, 2010, 12:34:26 PM

Now I find this very confusing. Did a spark from Mr Hughes cause a posterior fire or is it the toe that is on n fire or is there a bottom that wants to have a transfer?  I cannot find any reference in my vast library of fetish DVDs that...Oh hold on. Yes found one.

Have you seen 'Comely Behind Two. Beyond The Potting Shed Door' . Its fab especially in aroma vision. Perhaps we can do swapsies.

Lighthouse

Quote from: ScalleysDad on August 11, 2010, 11:46:17 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 11, 2010, 12:34:26 PM

Have you seen 'Comely Behind Two. Beyond The Potting Shed Door' . Its fab especially in aroma vision. Perhaps we can do swapsies.

Good idea as I haven't had the chance to see Comely Behind Two. I have seen Swapsies in Haitch ERRR ready Aroma Vision. But one of the speakers didn't work so I ended up just smelling Grass From The Potting Shed.. Ended up with bad hay fever. A problem that is comman with the old Smell Models. I have PMed you my entire back catalogue. Also a picture of me at the Adult Aroma Potathon. I am the one with the bicycle pump in hand and a red face.