watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Any news on Gudjohnsen?

Started by TheInsider, August 11, 2010, 03:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheInsider

Was he not meant to be within 24 hours of signing?

Personally I believe he would be a good signing especially with his goal scoring record (even if he did play for the dark side).

Lighthouse

We are always only 24 hours away from signing somebody if you believe half the stories. What ever happened to Tulsa.

Dusty Springfield - 24 Hours from Tulsa
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

OldBrownShoe

We have LBno11 :Sparkyticus: hiding in the bushes at Motspur Park, binoculars, beer and bagettes in hand, and are awaiting further reports. I guess we could fill a page, every transfer window, with the names of players we are rumoured to be signing. Just rumours in the main aren't they?
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

AlFayedsChequebook

I heard that it will go through definitely in the next 48hrs  :007:

HatterDon

So, how many of you are waiting to hear Ms. Sarah say "We've secured a Good Johnson?" I know I am.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I think I saw an interview with Sparky saying he has signed players on the last day of the transfer "season" I still have faith,and Gudjohnsen would be a great fit for Fulham :59:

Travers Barney

I reckon LB would be best off frequenting the bookmakers in Motspur Park as opposed to any of that eco warrier activity in relation to any prospective Eidur signing.

Incidentally I recall a trip to the Reebok in the nineties when both Gudjohnson and some gifted folically challenged fellow called Jensen ripped us to bits (albeit aided by an inept refereeing performance by Lynch).

Lets hope for better things come Saturday.

See you all at Euston.

We are the whites
We are the whites

FatFreddysCat

T be honest i'm not over excited about getting anouther old has been (and ex scum) with apologys to Duff and Goldbeck. Can we get some younger players in please?

LRCN

apparently the news is all over iceland and we should get him in before the end of the week

beijing ben

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 11, 2010, 11:07:43 PM
T be honest i'm not over excited about getting anouther old has been (and ex scum) with apologys to Duff and Goldbeck. Can we get some younger players in please?

I hate Gudjohnsen to be honest. Hate his goal celebrations. Only player i hate more is Mummy's boy Riise. That said Eidur is undoubtedly a good player. If he did join and started well then all the hate would be forgotten. But i agree we should be able to get some of their youngsters with the new rules. They can have as many under 21s as they like so they may as well loan some out. Kakuta would be nice...