more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Updated - Away kit Photo and Third kit mock up Revealed

Started by os5889, August 10, 2010, 06:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Quote from: Rupert on August 10, 2010, 10:16:15 PM

Having seen the pictures, I'm afraid I still strongly disagree, last season's third kit was far better.
Concur! New green kit = :020:
Fulham for life!

RidgeRider

Quote from: Burt on August 10, 2010, 10:55:36 PM
Only drawback is that it is not exactly traditional colours, but it does stand out.

Therein lies the problem. When you are watching them in kits of those colors, you have to keep telling yourself it is Fulham. It's a lot of work while taking in a match when your brain tells you it is some League 1 team on the one hand, and to counteract you have to actively convince yourself in fact it is your team out there. Blue, green or pink. I never like those third kits.

Tom

Give me an all black kit with white lettering and numbers.  :54:
Fulham for life!

PaulUMD

Heinous.  I don't care how much money we made by switching to Kappa, these kits are utter poo.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Tom on August 10, 2010, 11:33:43 PM
Give me an all black kit with white lettering and numbers.  :54:

Or black with gold.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I'm not sure how long the contract with Kappa is but I can see it being cut short,nobody is happy with any of the shirts they have produced,I don't think they will sell too many,English fans like fish & chips,beer and pies :doh:

Tom

Fulham for life!

The Doctor

Quote from: os5889 on August 10, 2010, 06:55:43 PM
I own the Fulham horror

You take that back.  I like that radioactive bogey green number

os5889

Quote from: watfordwhite on August 10, 2010, 09:21:52 PM
I THINK THE AWAY SHIRT ON OUR HOME PAGE WILL BE NEARER THE MARK. I WOULD BUY THAT  :54:
HOWEVER THE GREEN KIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :020:

You Sure??

Chopper

It's on show in the online shop though no official announcement yet.

Looks messy to me - could have done without the white banner or without the charcoal shoulders. Both looks ugly.

Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Nick the Swede

-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Lighthouse

The red one that looks like an old Boro kit looks a bit Formula 1 mechanics to me.

But a kit is a kit and until we come out with an all black one as has already been mentioned I have no intention of spending money on them.

The green one just looks like a throw up, I mean a throw back. No I was right the first time.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Looks like Duff got his shorts from 1940 :001: :005:

OldBrownShoe

Whatever will people say when I shuffle into the Ivy League Club for a game of bingo of an afternoon wearing that green kit? Sorry mate, shirt and tie only!  LBno11 tell these youngsters what a tie is!

On a serious note, my least favourite football shirt colour of any era is yellow. :020: But green runs it pretty close. However green is a wind-up isn't it? Isn't it? :020: :020:
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Jimbobob

:020: :020: :020: :020: :020: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

That away kit is damn hideous as is the green. Please tell me this is a joke??????
Our colors are black and white...we are not the reds .........
we do not cheer "come on you reds"
The home is okay but these are just awful bloody damn awful...........
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

LordNelson

All black would be a superb 3rd kit.

Especially one with a skull & crossbones (Jolly Roger) on each shoulder as opposed to that bisexual randyish kappa emblem.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Jimbobob

Quote from: LordNelson on August 11, 2010, 04:30:42 PM

Especially one with a skull & crossbones (Jolly Roger) on each shoulder as opposed to that bisexual randyish kappa emblem.

Lord Nelson...I hope you have recovered from your many battles!
You are correct.. ALL BLACK AWAY NOT RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on August 11, 2010, 04:42:03 PM

I think you will find that red is a legitimate Fulham colour.

LordNelson

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on August 11, 2010, 04:42:03 PM

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
H. L. Mencken

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

FC Silver Fox

Why couldn't we go for something more original? How about this kit that Kappa made for AC Siena? In my opinion, it looks a lot better than the red or green kit they are proposing.

http://www.kappastore.com/uk/taglie.asp?cambiaImmagine=true&IDMagazzino=&IDReparto=57&IDCategoria=0026&IDSquadra57=6595&IDsd=6595&Brand=3&Style=013E7&Version=0&Team=SIE&colore=901&colore_desc=Orange%2DBlack%2DWhite

or take a look at all of Sienna's Kappa kits. I could even go with the black and white chequered one. We'd look like a Formula 1 finishing line.

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/siena-kappa-shirts-201011_8610
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.