Author Topic: Updated - Away kit Photo and Third kit mock up Revealed  (Read 6994 times)

Offline OldBrownShoe

• Graham Leggat
Re: Updated - Away kit Photo and Third kit mock up Revealed
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2010, 05:21:01 PM »
H.L. Mencken, the wisest of wise men yet probably his first appearance on this board.  And somebody else (Tony Gilroy) has the immensely musical Dexter Gordon as his avator. With many superb posters, this is one classy message board!

Offline Jimbobob

• Legend
  • Fulham Forever-Forever Fulham
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2010, 05:31:00 PM »
Yes red is a very legitmate color but it should be third on the list after white and black.
I could take red if the kit looked better but it is hideous and we should seperate ourselves from the other many teams that have red as a primary....ManUScum LiverScum ArsenalScum etc..
We should wear black with the traditional crest. That would be awesome............

Offline OldBrownShoe

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2010, 05:39:13 PM »
I only ask but what was the Club's original colour? :003:

Offline Tom

• cebu
  • WTF
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2010, 06:29:53 PM »
All black would be a superb 3rd kit.

Thank you

Offline FFCSteve

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2010, 06:33:47 PM »
Away kit posted on FFC site!

I quite like it! Not a classic Fulham shirt. Looks a bit like a Tour de France cycling shirt, on the pre-order site!

Offline Tom

• cebu
  • WTF
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2010, 06:35:58 PM »

I quite like it! Not a classic Fulham shirt. Looks a bit like a Tour de France cycling shirt, on the pre-order site!
lol and true.

Offline Jimbobob

• Legend
  • Fulham Forever-Forever Fulham
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2010, 07:30:47 PM »

lol and true.

My LORD... we have a term for that in the States......
That is BUTT UGLY    :57: :57: :57: :57: :023: :023:

Offline LordNelson

• Legend
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2010, 07:53:36 PM »
Looks like Duff got his shorts from 1940 :001: :005:

Holy crap!  Those trousers look like plus-fours.  Are we going to get Schwartzer one of those Cheesecutter caps and some argyle socks to go with them?

Offline boxhockcycsock

• tjl
  • In Soviet Russia, box thinks outside you!
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2010, 10:53:04 PM »
Have to agree w/ Tom on the all black third kit. The San Jose Sharks have an all black third kit that looks MEAN!

That said, whatever happened to contrasting the shorts colour with the shirt color?? The away kit makes the lads look like firemen! I guess that's not terrible, let's be honest, firemen get chicks, and they can always do the "Stop, Drop and Roll" goal celebration like Dempsey.

I actually LIKE the green kit, it reminds me of the San Diego Padres who on occasion wear a fatigue tan and green uniform to honor the many U.S. Marines stationed in San Diego.  oo-rah!

FatFreddysCat

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2010, 11:24:40 PM »
I hate Krappa but actually like the first kit, the second kit as someone pointed out (sorry i've forgotten who, Stella and wine, forgive me) looks like a rugby kit, and i think the 3rd kit is very Islamic.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:40:16 PM by FatFreddysCat »

Offline Tom

• cebu
  • WTF
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2010, 11:27:26 PM »
Have to agree w/ Tom on the all black third kit. The San Jose Sharks have an all black third kit that looks MEAN!

That said, whatever happened to contrasting the shorts colour with the shirt color?? The away kit makes the lads look like firemen! I guess that's not terrible, let's be honest, firemen get chicks, and they can always do the "Stop, Drop and Roll" goal celebration like Dempsey.

I actually LIKE the green kit, it reminds me of the San Diego Padres who on occasion wear a fatigue tan and green uniform to honor the many U.S. Marines stationed in San Diego.  oo-rah!

We wear the green kit here in San Diego for every Sunday home game. We are a military town and it is to honor the military.

Offline Tom

• cebu
  • WTF
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2010, 11:28:49 PM »
i think the 3rd kit is very Islamic.
lol, your funny as hell Freddy!

os5889

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2010, 01:01:38 AM »
I quite like the implied gold badges on the third kit, perhaps the chairman got sentimental and wanted one last nod to the old cornershop