watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Updated - Away kit Photo and Third kit mock up Revealed

Started by os5889, August 10, 2010, 06:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldBrownShoe

H.L. Mencken, the wisest of wise men yet probably his first appearance on this board.  And somebody else (Tony Gilroy) has the immensely musical Dexter Gordon as his avator. With many superb posters, this is one classy message board!
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Jimbobob

Yes red is a very legitmate color but it should be third on the list after white and black.
I could take red if the kit looked better but it is hideous and we should seperate ourselves from the other many teams that have red as a primary....ManUScum LiverScum ArsenalScum etc..
We should wear black with the traditional crest. That would be awesome............
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

OldBrownShoe

I only ask but what was the Club's original colour? :003:
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Tom

Fulham for life!

FFCSteve

Away kit posted on FFC site!

I quite like it! Not a classic Fulham shirt. Looks a bit like a Tour de France cycling shirt, on the pre-order site!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Tom

Quote from: FFCSteve on August 11, 2010, 06:33:47 PM

I quite like it! Not a classic Fulham shirt. Looks a bit like a Tour de France cycling shirt, on the pre-order site!
lol and true.
Fulham for life!

Jimbobob

Quote from: Tom on August 11, 2010, 06:35:58 PM
Quote from: FFCSteve on August 11, 2010, 06:33:47 PM

lol and true.

My LORD... we have a term for that in the States......
That is BUTT UGLY    :57: :57: :57: :57: :023: :023:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

LordNelson

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on August 11, 2010, 03:47:59 PM
Looks like Duff got his shorts from 1940 :001: :005:

Holy crap!  Those trousers look like plus-fours.  Are we going to get Schwartzer one of those Cheesecutter caps and some argyle socks to go with them?
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

boxhockcycsock

Have to agree w/ Tom on the all black third kit. The San Jose Sharks have an all black third kit that looks MEAN!

That said, whatever happened to contrasting the shorts colour with the shirt color?? The away kit makes the lads look like firemen! I guess that's not terrible, let's be honest, firemen get chicks, and they can always do the "Stop, Drop and Roll" goal celebration like Dempsey.

I actually LIKE the green kit, it reminds me of the San Diego Padres who on occasion wear a fatigue tan and green uniform to honor the many U.S. Marines stationed in San Diego.  oo-rah!

Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

FatFreddysCat

I hate Krappa but actually like the first kit, the second kit as someone pointed out (sorry i've forgotten who, Stella and wine, forgive me) looks like a rugby kit, and i think the 3rd kit is very Islamic.

Tom

Quote from: boxhockcycsock on August 11, 2010, 10:53:04 PM
Have to agree w/ Tom on the all black third kit. The San Jose Sharks have an all black third kit that looks MEAN!

That said, whatever happened to contrasting the shorts colour with the shirt color?? The away kit makes the lads look like firemen! I guess that's not terrible, let's be honest, firemen get chicks, and they can always do the "Stop, Drop and Roll" goal celebration like Dempsey.

I actually LIKE the green kit, it reminds me of the San Diego Padres who on occasion wear a fatigue tan and green uniform to honor the many U.S. Marines stationed in San Diego.  oo-rah!

We wear the green kit here in San Diego for every Sunday home game. We are a military town and it is to honor the military.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Fulham for life!

os5889

I quite like the implied gold badges on the third kit, perhaps the chairman got sentimental and wanted one last nod to the old cornershop