Started by Wearethewhites, March 06, 2016, 11:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Kits last six games were...oh wait...hold on ..... W2 D2 L 2  F 12  A 12 Pts 8

;-)

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 07, 2016, 09:00:55 AM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 07, 2016, 08:21:38 AM
What's that saying about lies, damned lies and statistics?

My first girlfriends statistics were 36-24-36, and she dumped me and went off and married a Vicar.
She must of seen the light.

Lighthouse

Quote from: MJG on March 07, 2016, 10:21:11 AM

;-)

:005: Which proves my point. Whatever the hell it was.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

NJFulham

MJG

Quote from: NJFulham on March 07, 2016, 12:06:40 PM
SJ has had a transfer window, too.
A restricted one...no buys allowed and max wage allowable to be paid as well.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Statto on March 07, 2016, 12:49:17 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on March 07, 2016, 10:26:17 AM

;-)

I thought it was that we were winning more points under Symons. But so many posts have been removed I doubt we'll ever know. Now I 'm probably taking you out of context

My points have been repeated and done to death. Wrong time to sack Symons, took too long to replace, isn't his fault we are doing badly now. Under Symons we were average and inconsistent as opposed to just not being that good now. (Argument being that many say we are good now but without the results).

Give Joka more time than Symons had even if we are in the same place as we were when Symons was sacked.

That is the very last time I will repeat my points you will be glad to hear. Even if other posters continue to wrongly attribute opinions to me that I never held.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 07, 2016, 01:01:19 PM
Quote from: Statto on March 07, 2016, 12:49:17 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on March 07, 2016, 10:26:17 AM

;-)

I thought it was that we were winning more points under Symons. But so many posts have been removed I doubt we'll ever know. Now I 'm probably taking you out of context

My points have been repeated and done to death. Wrong time to sack Symons, took too long to replace, isn't his fault we are doing badly now. Under Symons we were average and inconsistent as opposed to just not being that good now. (Argument being that many say we are good now but without the results).

Give Joka more time than Symons had even if we are in the same place as we were when Symons was sacked.

That is the very last time I will repeat my points you will be glad to hear. Even if other posters continue to wrongly attribute opinions to me that I never held.

Those are perfectly reasonable and uncontroversial views which can be shared even by both those who thought Symons should be sacked and those who thought he should not. They must be shared by the vast majority of supporters.

Your general posts though come across as though you have some minority view and that the majority of posters are wilfully and stubbornly refusing to acknowledge its insight and wisdom. If that view is that the Symons sacking was poor timing or the appointment of the new manager left an awkward gap then surely the majority would agree again. If it was that Symons should not have been sacked at all then you will be in a minority but hardly one anyone is going to get worked up about.

The decision to sack Symons was never in our hands. The club will have noted the general feeling amongst the fans but Symons was set a target and the final decision was in the hands of the senior management and owner. The decision was made. We fans ave to accept it and move on.

There is way too much referring back to Symons' time as though it was some under appreciated golden era. The decision about the manager has been made for better or worse. Many poor decisions have been made since the Europa League final. Yes, we can discuss those but they, particularly the Symons sacking, do not need to be brought into every thread.

We are in a new phase of the club's story. Let's move on.