https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

#Cohen66 - Donations now open.

Started by FPT, March 07, 2016, 12:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Airfix

FPT

We have surpassed £20k!!!! (£23,036 to be exact). There is just one more day left to enter the raffle to win a match worn Scott Parker shirt from the 3-1 victory at QPR.

The football club has also announced that Roy Hodgson and Ray Lewington will be guests at the fundraising dinner hosted by Richard Osman amongst already announced Slavisa Jokanovic as well as members of the Fulham squad. There's just 55 spots remaining to attend what should be an excellent evening.

For reward items left:

- 160 of the 250 badges remain
- 213 of the 250 wristbands remain
- 177 of the 200 name and pictures in the George Cohen programme remain
- 43 of the 50 Dembele signed QPR prints remain
- 55 of the 76 places at the fundraising dinner remain
- 70 of the 75 vintage Cohen signed shirts remain
- 54 of the 66 engraved names of the plinth remain

Riversider

Not sure how this all works, "we need £100k to build a statue " , how long does it take to construct a statue ?
I would like to think it's well under way by now, what happens if the money isn't raised do we stiff the sculptor for the money ?

FPT

Quote from: Riversider on March 16, 2016, 04:01:03 PM
Not sure how this all works, "we need £100k to build a statue " , how long does it take to construct a statue ?
I would like to think it's well under way by now, what happens if the money isn't raised do we stiff the sculptor for the money ?

Question was asked at the top of the second page.

Riversider

But what if the first £100k doesn't get raised ? Surely it's getting built anyway .

Fulham 442

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on March 10, 2016, 02:34:58 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on March 08, 2016, 01:44:05 PM
Is there a contact number I can call with regard to the donations for George?  I want to have my father's name engraved on the plinth
but it doesn't seem to add another a field whereby I can put his name instead of mine.  Any help much appreciated.

I've done exactly the same, reserved a spot on the plaque for my late father who was an avid Fulham and George Cohen fan.

Yes Steven we were so chuffed to be able to do that for my Dad who died in 2003.  He was, like your Dad a massive Fulham and George Cohen fan so I think it is very fitting and I know Dad would be so pleased, especially as he was cremated and doesn't have plaque.  I know he would much prefer this to say a memorial bench.  The family always planned to do something and now this has come up it is absolutely perfect!  When I made the donation I was advised they may be able to put "In memory of" before the name but that they will contact us nearer the time to finalise details.

Airfix

Quote from: Riversider on March 16, 2016, 05:55:14 PM
But what if the first £100k doesn't get raised ? Surely it's getting built anyway .

A lot of questions are asked on the Tifosy website.  Yes, it will be built regardless of whether the money is raised.

MJG

Quote from: Airfix on March 17, 2016, 10:19:51 AM
Quote from: Riversider on March 16, 2016, 05:55:14 PM

A lot of questions are asked on the Tifosy website.  Yes, it will be built regardless of whether the money is raised.
And of course its also for the charity's  involved, so just because the statue is guaranteed these should not be forgotten either.

FPT

Update:

£31,699 has been raised (£68,482 including chairman matching and gift aid).

AUCTION AVAILABLE:

Scott Parker has donated TWO tickets to watch Fulham - MK Dons from the Craven Cottage balcony. Extremely rare opportunity with the current bid sitting at £300.

For reward items left:

- 149 of the 250 badges remain
- 209 of the 250 wristbands remain
- 172 of the 200 name and pictures in the George Cohen programme remain
- 70 of the 76 places at the fundraising dinner remain
- 73 of the 75 vintage Cohen signed shirts remain
- 54 of the 66 engraved names of the plinth remain

FPT

Currently sitting on £33,217 raised. 48 days to go...

FPT

You've got until 9pm tonight to bid to watch the MK Dons game from the balcony at Craven Cottage. Current bid sits at £370.

We currently sit on £33,477.

For reward items left:

- 145 of the 250 badges remain
- 207 of the 250 wristbands remain
- 170 of the 200 name and pictures in the George Cohen programme remain
- Places at the fundraising dinner have disappeared on the site, sure it'd have been said if sold out
- 69 of the 75 vintage Cohen signed shirts remain
- 53 of the 66 engraved names of the plinth remain

FPT

We're really slowing down sadly at the moment:

Currently at £35,144

For reward items left:

- 133 of the 250 badges remain
- 199 of the 250 wristbands remain
- 165 of the 200 name and pictures in the George Cohen programme remain
- 18 of the 50 Dembele signed QPR prints remain
- 18 of the 25 vintage Cohen signed shirts remain
- 53 of the 66 engraved names of the plinth remain

You have until tonight to pay £10 to enter a raffle to watch the Cardiff game from the Cottage balcony. A pair of tickets donated by Ross McCormack.

We've done 35% with 35 days to go.

bill taylors apprentice

I received my Cohen66 badge in the post today.

I didn't really donate to get a memento but its nice enough

Come on everyone dig deep!

sunburywhite

There were originally 75 Cohen shirts (look back on thread) but now it has been cut to 25

Who is handling the sale ?  Mossack Fonseca?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

FPT

Quote from: sunburywhite on April 04, 2016, 06:01:50 PM
There were originally 75 Cohen shirts (look back on thread) but now it has been cut to 25

Who is handling the sale ?  Mossack Fonseca?

Yes I know, I've noticed that also.

I just tweet what's on the link on the original post. It's changed a couple of times I believe elsewhere.

BestOfBrede

Was it someone on here that outbid me for the Cottage seats for MK?
If so, was it worth it?

domprague

How nice of our billionaire owner to match the money put up by people a lot less wealthy than him. Given the shambles he has made of our club I think a statue is the least he can do.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

FPT

We're now on £45k with 26 days to go.

The Fulham boys have done their part with Coral (http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/april/13/corals-bullseye-challenge) and added another £5k to the pot.

For reward items left:

- 122 of the 250 badges remain
- 198 of the 250 wristbands remain
- 161 of the 200 name and pictures in the George Cohen programme remain
- 18 of the 25 Dembele signed QPR prints remain
- 15 of the 25 vintage Cohen signed shirts remain
- 47 of the 66 engraved names of the plinth remain

FPT

The Jaguars have gotten involved now! They've tweeted out - another raffle, this time to win pre-match pitch side passes and match tickets to watch the Jaguars take on the Indianapolis Colts at Wembley.

We've surpassed the £50k mark (£53,914 to be exact) and including Gift Aid and Chairman matching, we're sitting on £114,591.

Rewards left:

44 remaining to have your name engraved onto the George Cohen statue.
115 Cohen66 pin badges remaining.
197 Cohen66 wristbands remaining.
160 spaces to have your name and picture in the commemorative George Cohen programme.
18 Moussa Dembele signed prints from the QPR 3-1 match.
14 vintage Cohen signed jerseys remain.