watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How have you numbed the pain?

Started by SP, March 12, 2016, 10:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

I have done a massive amount of work frenzied digging. One of the old noys even said to me yesterday afternoon 'are you down here again'. Fulham's demise has been my allotments gain. Now going to attack the garden.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Oh yes noticed several pairs in the pond which has cheered mu up no end
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

davew

Just returned from the dentist...tooth extraction... the anaesthetic is just wearing off... asked him to give me a prescription that I can take before, during and after the next match. He refused and I asked him why not, he replied that he was a B'ham supporter and I should suffer the full pain!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Chutney

Macallan 25, nearly been through a bottle since saturday....
C O Y W

filham

The pain of defeat usually continues until the day before next match when hope and false expectation take over.  If defeated at Birmingham, which could well mean a drop right into the bottom three, there will be two clear weeks of real hard pain to be managed.

It is getting worserer and worserer.

alfie

I just do not let it worry me, as someone earlier said it is only football, does not make my life any different, i cannot change it, i realise that for some people it is their life and that is fair play to them, but for me it is most certainly not worth worrying too much about.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't