News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does a "Great escape" just happen in the premiership?

Started by BedsFFC, March 13, 2016, 10:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

For many years we were known as the great escapologists in the old "1st Division" but eventually the trap door opens and there you fall, down and down and down (though that was a gradual process)! Does history repeat itself, in another year we might have the answer and it might be a lot quicker!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

No it happened  at the Odeon as well.
Didn't Charles Bronson
John Leyton and James Coburn escape.. :022:

RaySmith

No, we will escape - we can't let this happen.

COYW

Berserker

My biggest concern it isn't us, it's the team. There is nothing we can do to stop it happening, we are at the mercy of the Fulham management and the 11 guys on the pitch. All we can do is watch it happen, or hopefully not happen
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

filham

We need a match against a team that has nothing to play for to kick start us, at the moment we are being outplayed time and again by teams that are faster and more physical than us.

millsy

But I don't think reading, burnley or Bristol have outplayed us and, in my opinion, all three games were there for the taking. In fact we led in all three. Unfortunately, our fragile defence and flaky temperament on each occasion led to us giving up the initiative and ultimately goals and points.