watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ROSS

Started by Zendra, March 14, 2016, 09:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zendra

Whether we stay up or not I hope he goes in the summer because he doesn't belong with this lot. He will always be one off my favourite Fulham players - just a shame that his period with us was during this dark spell.

I may be in a minority but I don't think Fulham is badly run club . The ticket office , club shop , general commnications , website , programme, general cleanliness of the stadium etc are all very good. What hasn't been very good is the first team defence despite spending a fair bit of money .on players who have done well at other clubs. I also think our support has held up well despite a painful three years or so . I know there was a fair few from Bristol but  the Riverside and Hammersmith looked fairly full to me . Can't speak about the JH as I was sitting in it .

Anyway hope springs eternal.

filham

Make no mistake we have hit the lowest point over the last twenty years, Some of us have experienced worse but for a lot of us this is rock bottom.

The Swan

I sit in the H4 of the Hammy Stand and it was full of kids with their parents. There must have been a deal with kids getting for free.
The Swan

Lighthouse

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 14, 2016, 10:36:02 PM
Somebody from the club gave me one of those large hands with a pointed finger as I came through the Turnstile.

Well that was just rude and before the game too.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope