watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Taking girlfriend to the Cottage for the first time

Started by kdjr100, April 01, 2016, 10:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

My second date with my wife to be was watching Fulham at the Orient. She has been to a few other games but I stopped wanting to take her when she almost hit a Brentford fan.

hovewhite

well good luck ,who knows how a female will react youd be best taking her shopping,or givin her your credit card while you watch the game!

kdjr100

Thanks for the responses guys, means a lot! Some really helpful suggestions (some not so seeing as I already bought the tickets!) I think the plan will be to get there nice and early, walk through bishops park and then on to the crabtree. I might avoid the Golden Lion for this one, although I'll put it to her and see what she says.

Once again I really appreciate the suggestions! I hope you all have a great day and lets hope Fulham bring home the 3 points today!

COYW!
"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"

Mince n Tatties

I remember taking my wife many years ago and
losing her in the crowd.
She still managed to find her way home,which
was sad.... :012:

sunburywhite

I took my girlfriend up the Oxo Tower but apparently I should have asked first
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

filham

Quote from: love4ffc on April 01, 2016, 05:39:53 PM
kdjr100 - Hard to tell who is serious and who isn't.  The walk from Putney Bridge sounds good though.  Hope your day with her at the game wells and here's to hoping Fulham win in her honor. 
049:gif

We should all have added of course that any of the advice that you decide to take is entirely at your own risk, particularly mine about a marriage proposal.

However we are all expecting a full report from you on Sunday in the hope that you may wish to repeat the experience.

clarkey

Maybe tell her MK Dons are in the white shirts might improve her mood...

NogoodBoyo

Nogood "Crikey, it's like a deep dark cavern in here, isit" Boyo

Vinnieffc

kd.. Hope your girlfriend had a good time. She can come again as a mascot. Was the Crabtree good ? All the best mate. ps. If you don't score tonight, don't worry. It won't affect our GD  :005: