watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Love him or hate him Neil Warnock

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 02, 2016, 11:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

has performed a minor miracle at Rotherham - they've only lost 2 games since he's been there....he's got 17 points from a possible 27......listened to a brief interview with him on the radio this morning, and he said he lives for the Championship...he sounded genuinely passionate

HatterDon

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 03, 2016, 02:12:41 AM
He is passionate, and he should be managing Fulham FC.

Similarly, look how close to European contention WBA are in the Prem. But, you know, we're Fulham! We can't have lowlifes like Colin and Tony in charge of us.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

hovewhite

it does make you wonder when he goes in and gets reactions from players and gels teams so quickly.

jarv

Pulis was available before we got relegated. I said in another thread we should have grabbed him with both hands.

We would still be in the prem I believe.

MJG

Quote from: jarv on April 03, 2016, 12:01:37 PM
Pulis was available before we got relegated. I said in another thread we should have grabbed him with both hands.

We would still be in the prem I believe.
and you would have had a lot of loyal fans not go with him in charge.

jarv

so, MG, you would rather see Fulham in the third division which is where they are heading, just saying. Fulham supporters dislike him because of one nasty tackle. He gets players with limited abi;ity to play above themselves. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts. Fulham have had a series of managers that do the opposite.Including the current one. (I think he should stay though) see it through.

MJG

Quote from: jarv on April 03, 2016, 12:15:49 PM
so, MG, you would rather see Fulham in the third division which is where they are heading, just saying. Fulham supporters dislike him because of one nasty tackle. He gets players with limited abi;ity to play above themselves. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts. Fulham have had a series of managers that do the opposite.Including the current one. (I think he should stay though) see it through.
Learn you history about Pulis,  Fulham and Gillingham.

Lighthouse

The point is that when we were looking for a manager we were looking for one to take us up to the playoffs. Had we been looking for a manager to save us from relegation then I am sure we would have considered managers like Warnock. But our club had an ambition, sounds stupid now, to move up from being a stable yet average Championship side. Not down into a relegation threatened team.

As for Pulis. Well I am sure he is fine but would just not be accepted at Fulham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GrahamG

We couldn't possibly have gone for one of those 'rough type' managers. They wouldn't have played in the Corinthian style to which we are accustomed. Before we knew it they would have been putting out a team with 4 centre-backs, no pace, no width and scrapping for the odd result. We couldn't have gone down that path. The fans wouldn't stand for it.

Chesh

So he's having a purple patch at Rotherham - doesn't detract from the whingeing, whining,  bitter bloke that he is, and I wouldn't want him anywhere near FFC. We are where we are, and no, I wouldn't rather be  safe already with Warnock in charge.

We'll come out of this stronger if we keep faith with SJ,  and still think we'll finish above Rotherham anyway.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)