BestOfBrede

Think  I won that then
:wine:

davew

Quote from: BestOfBrede on April 05, 2016, 09:57:15 PM
Think  I won that then
Hope you put a large bet on!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

copthornemike

Quote from: Wearethewhites on April 05, 2016, 04:58:43 PM
We will do well to deal with Prestons physical and direct approach. They are solid at the back, and tend to go route 1, with balls over the top, bypassing midfield. After watching us v MK Dons, and that mistake leading to MK Dons equaliser, they will be licking their lips. Preston are not a great side, they have no one of any real quality, they are just organised well under Grayson.

If we try to play tippy-tappy football we'll get murdered, so I'm hoping we've prepared well for this game, and that Jokanovic has his tactics spot on.

Head say loss, heart says draw, but I will jumping around in my pants if we win.
Not a pretty sight then - I am so pleased to say. Just make sure the curtains are drawn  :wow:

BestOfBrede

Unfortunately Dave, I didn't
But I do still have a little faith in this club.
I also, according to my pa, shouldn't bet on the mighty Whites as I 'apparently' put the mockers on!

A very, very good win and desperately needed!
I hope the team can now get that confidence to really push on. That, IMO, is the thing we have sorely lacked this season.

davew

Quote from: BestOfBrede on April 05, 2016, 10:05:16 PM
I also, according to my pa, shouldn't bet on the mighty Whites as I 'apparently' put the mockers on!

I hope the team can now get that confidence to really push on. That, IMO, is the thing we have sorely lacked this season.
Let's hope so, survival has been the main objective for some time now after all our false hopes of what the squad could achieve (on paper). I think most of us can't wait until this season is over and we live to fight another year in the Championship and maybe just progress to where we were a couple of years ago, maybe a bit of a tall order, but why not!! 
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

BestOfBrede

Quote from: davew on April 05, 2016, 10:10:38 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on April 05, 2016, 10:05:16 PM

Let's hope so, survival has been the main objective for some time now after all our false hopes of what the squad could achieve (on paper). I think most of us can't wait until this season is over and we live to fight another year in the Championship and maybe just progress to where we were a couple of years ago, maybe a bit of a tall order, but why not!! 

bobbo

Well done best of brede you got it spot on I was close but you spot on I hope you had a pound or two on the score . COYW
1975 just leaving home full of hope