watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rohan Ince

Started by Domino1879, April 09, 2016, 05:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino1879

Take a bow. Played very very well today. Let's hope we can sign him on a permanent.

NJFulham

Undefeated when he plays (starts?)

Luffy86

The bloke is an absolute beast, can't fault him. He won almost everything he went for, started a few good attacks also, could see him being a very influential player in a title push. A very committed player, would love to see him signed permanently.

Mince n Tatties

We might need better Quality if we are to challenge
next season.

@jolslover

Class, class class. Sign him up at once.
STH H3

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on April 09, 2016, 06:09:00 PM
+1
Won the ball every time it came near him today and always found a white shirt with the pass
so the complete opposite of zat knight
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

stokesy

Is he eligble to play against brighton

@jolslover

STH H3

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Carborundum

He's very good at what he does and exactly the quality we need to challenge in this league.  Tackling and legal exertion of physical presence of a very high order.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on April 09, 2016, 06:10:42 PM

So why was he loaned out by Brighton?

@jolslover

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 09, 2016, 06:39:18 PM

I dont know ahah, I can only comment on what I have seen of him at Fulham, and he has been very good.
STH H3

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 09, 2016, 06:39:18 PM

Obviously Brighton must have midfielders that are better than Ince.

Ince has made a big difference to us because we badly needed his height and physical strength in midfield.

Shredhead

Agree.  He had a great game. I asked about him on the Brighton equivalent forum and most of the responses were lamenting his departure, but understanding it as he wasn't getting a start. The main criticisms were his ungainly gait and the occasional misplaced pass.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

FPT

Yeah I thought he was very efficient. I do wish he showed a bit more aggression and was tidier on the ball - for what he's asked to do, he's effective. Reminds me a lot of Dickson Etuhu.

I must say, I found it strange that for more than one corner he wasn't in the box.

On Ince, he was a pretty consistent part of Brighton's midfield the last time they finished in the play-offs; it's nothing against him. Beram Kayal and Dale Stephens have been two of the strongest central midfielders in the division all year - consistent also. I'm not convinced they'd want to sell him, they must see potential in him, even more so to want him to go out loan and get games. After the Lewis Dunk fiasco, I'm not convinced that I'd want to negotiate with Brighton either!

Andy S

I'd love us to sign him