https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Agreement reached on Mitroglou

Started by F(f)CUK, April 12, 2016, 09:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: Statto on April 12, 2016, 07:47:11 PM
This is how the table looked when we signed mitroglou

The tragic thing is that if we'd given that spending money to any half decent manager, we'd have stayed up

well, perhaps, but we were horrid all season from Jol to the Cheese Head. We had no spirit, no unity, no drive. As far as I'm concerned we were neck and neck with the Derby County team that garnered the fewest points in Premier League history as the worst PL side ever.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WolverineFFC

Quote from: HatterDon on April 13, 2016, 03:18:06 AM
Quote from: Statto on April 12, 2016, 07:47:11 PM
This is how the table looked when we signed mitroglou

The tragic thing is that if we'd given that spending money to any half decent manager, we'd have stayed up

well, perhaps, but we were horrid all season from Jol to the Cheese Head. We had no spirit, no unity, no drive. As far as I'm concerned we were neck and neck with the Derby County team that garnered the fewest points in Premier League history as the worst PL side ever.

I don't know if you are watching much Prem football this season HD, but Villa is worse than our relegated squad. I don't see Newcastle or them coming right back up. Both are absolute messes financially and football wise.

Domino1879

Now being linked to Arsenal???
If true, start a bidding war......

FPT

Quote from: Domino1879 on April 13, 2016, 10:25:59 AM
Now being linked to Arsenal???
If true, start a bidding war......

If we have a prior agreement with Benfica, I don't think anything can change that figure (unless they want to in order to put off an Arsenal). Although I understand we'd be able accept external offers, in which case it'd be down to Mitroglou to where he wants to move.

westcliff white

We can accept any offer we want too, although Benfica can buy at a previously agreed price stated in the loan deal. So nothing stops us accepting anything from anyone, it would then be down to Kostas and where he wants to go as FPT has stated.

He will be at a party I am going to in late May as he lives next door to a friend of mine, I have said before met him a few times, genuine nice guy.
Every day is a Fulham day