watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ince ineligible on Friday

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, April 13, 2016, 12:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

Just realised Ince can't play on Friday as he's on loan from Brighton. He's been a big difference in our side since returning to the starting 11 alongside Parker. Who would you play instead?

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Toby Ward-Smith on April 13, 2016, 12:27:48 PM
Just realised Ince can't play on Friday as he's on loan from Brighton. He's been a big difference in our side since returning to the starting 11 alongside Parker. Who would you play instead?

Chris Baird. Sit infront of the back four and break up play.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

filham

Yes, it has to be Bairdinho, if not for situations like this why did we bring him in.
Of course if we are going all out for a win I guess O'Hara is an option.

Carborundum

Baird or Madl or in extremis, Mattila.

Amorebieta and Stearman together worked sufficiently well that I'd be tempted to try Madl with Bairdinho on the bench.

FPT

I'd have no qualms with Ryan Tunnicliffe, moving Lasse Vigen Christensen wide in the starting eleven. Chris Baird is probably the more disciplined and sensible decision.

twang

Quote from: FPT on April 13, 2016, 02:14:54 PM
I'd have no qualms with Ryan Tunnicliffe, moving Lasse Vigen Christensen wide in the starting eleven. Chris Baird is probably the more disciplined and sensible decision.

Agree with this. Parker (or Baird if he's knackered) and Tunnicliffe in CM. LVC and Hyndman out wide.

Holders

This is a situation made for Baird if he's likely to come up against Sidwell. Otherwise Tunnicliffe.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Twig

Baird v Sidwell is an interesting prospect.

snarks

Mid of parker, Tunni, LVC and either cairney or Hyndman would be my choice but Slavisa will surprise everyone