https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leicester City

Started by Mince n Tatties, April 17, 2016, 03:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on April 17, 2016, 11:33:54 PM
Quote from: One James stannard on April 17, 2016, 06:52:36 PM
Today is the first time I actually think that Leicester will win the league (can't believe I'm even typing this).

Well done them!!!  082.gif

For me it's the opposite. I fully expect Spurs to win all of their remaining games, meaning Leicester can only lose one of theirs, against tough opposition.

I think Leicester will bottle it. Raneiri has a history of coming second

Blanco

Quote from: St Eve on April 17, 2016, 09:14:25 PM
If W Ham got a penalty then so should Huth. Leicesters last minute penalty was the right decision. Vary didn't dive but it wasn't a penalty

I thought it was a dive. A proper cheaters dive. I like Vardy but it was really dirty what he did. He wrapped his legs around the defender looking for the contact. He did it against Arsenal and got away with it. Ref made right decision. He's an idiot because they'll miss him now especially as he could get an extended ban. I do actually fancy Spurs a bit more now.

One James stannard

I think it's fantastic for the premier leauge that we are even having a discussion on Who will win the leauge between Leicester or Tottenham.

I'm sticking a pound on crystal palace for next year :dft011:

filham

That Leiccester defence should carry them through to the title, Vardy or no Vardy, it is pretty tight, wish ours was half as good.

rubbernecca

Quote from: fulhamben on April 18, 2016, 08:34:46 AM
The plot thickens. Turns out the ref is a spurs fan. You couldn't make it up, especially as the ref from tonight's stoke spurs game was dropped for being a Leicester fan.

Is that true? If so Moss should be facing a fine or suspension instead of Vardy and Carroll.

fulhamben

Quote from: rubbernecca on April 18, 2016, 06:31:38 PM
The plot thickens. Turns out the ref is a spurs fan. You couldn't make it up, especially as the ref from tonight's stoke spurs game was dropped for being a Leicester fan.

Is that true? If so Moss should be facing a fine or suspension instead of Vardy and Carroll.
That's what they were saying on radio this morning. Refs have to register if they support a team to the fa when they start there career so this is an fa problem as opposed to the refs. Why did the fa stop a Leicester ref taking charge of spurs game but not stop a spurs ref officiating a Leicester game
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Rhys Lightning 63

I had a teacher who was a Leicester fan, was a right d**k to me. Mr Tucker was his name, therefore I'm FIRMLY on the Spurs title bandwagon
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Logicalman

I think the simple fact that there are multiple opines on this thread alone concerning the Vardy sending off, from it was a blatant dive, all the spectrum to it was a trip (therefore a penalty) just goes to show how difficult it is for a ref, and/or linesman, to manage to get such decisions correct.

Don't for one minute think I am defending the ref involved, he was as crap a ref as Villa have been a prem team this season. To give the Penalty for Spam, but to not give the identical penalty for Leicester, was a blatant (yep that word again) example of how the refs are ruining the game through inconsistent calls. That he gave the 'soft' penalty (was it really a penalty?) at the end, had all the appearance of trying to keep his name, and pathetic attempt at being a Prem ref, off the back pages of the tabloids, as much as reffing the actual game or fairness.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: fulhamben on April 18, 2016, 06:59:22 PM
Quote from: rubbernecca on April 18, 2016, 06:31:38 PM

That's what they were saying on radio this morning. Refs have to register if they support a team to the fa when they start there career so this is an fa problem as opposed to the refs. Why did the fa stop a Leicester ref taking charge of spurs game but not stop a spurs ref officiating a Leicester game

I thought that Moss was the reserve official for the Leicester game as the original one had declared he had attended Leister home games as a spectator in the past. Sorry, I must have got wrong info on that one.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

bobbo

I never want to speak up for or offer protection to players who spit the dummy out as vardy did last night , but , the referee by all accounts was appalling and whilst he seems to be able to make the mistakes that ultimately severely frustrates the players and affects the result of the game, he will probably pay no price for his poor decsions that caused vardy to act as he did, but the players does. ----  I haven't seen any of the match due out of uk at present ------but I've read many different reports.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on April 18, 2016, 07:09:54 PM
I had a teacher who was a Leicester fan, was a right d**k to me. Mr Tucker was his name, therefore I'm FIRMLY on the Spurs title bandwagon

I had a teacher called Miss Minty she had the biggest breasts
ever,they used to flop on her desk and frighten me.
Ive never been a lover of huge breasts since,her son was a Spud,so
Im definitely in the Leicester Camp...