Fulham v Forest Sat 23 Apr 16 - 15:00

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 22, 2016, 11:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

The bookies just about fancy us

Fulham 5/4
Forest 9/4
Draw 5/2

Me I'm going for Fulham win 2-1...what do you fancy?

FPT

I think this one will have goals. I have a feeling we'll open ourselves up a bit more with safety all but confirmed and really look to attack and score goals.

Bet365 have Fulham to win and over 2.5 goals at 12/5. I think that would be a nice addition in a three/four fold. Not that I usually bet with Fulham...

dannyboi-ffc

I reckon 3-0. The pressure is off and neither have anything to play for so I reckon they will turn it on after the battering of Brighton........maybe 3-1 because a clean sheet is asking a bit too much
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dannyboi-ffc

The best bet with Fulham if you bet big is both teams to score. It's almost guaranteed to happen. 47 games in all comps so far and only 14 of them would have been a loser.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Burt

Only kept 3 clean sheets in the league this season so it would be a brave man to bet on us winning (or drawing) without conceding!

MJG

I'm on for the crossbar challenge at HT, so money on me slipping over should be of good value.

ffc2004

Quote from: MJG on April 22, 2016, 12:45:05 PM
I'm on for the crossbar challenge at HT, so money on me slipping over should be of good value.

You can include yourself in the FT ratings

MJG

Quote from: ffc2004 on April 22, 2016, 12:47:27 PM

You can include yourself in the FT ratings
Lets see how the game goes first ;-)

dannyboi-ffc

I'm looking forward to seeing that lol.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

ffccaz

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 22, 2016, 12:49:29 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing that lol.  :plus one:

f321ffc

Two teams with nothing to play for , was going to say 0-0 bore draw but everyone knows you see more clean sheets in a two Bob brothel so I'm going for a 1-1 bore draw.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

filham

The players owe the fans a real treat and we need a fix before the Bolton game. I am looking for a top performance with at least a 3-1 win and no nail biting last ten minutes with our backs to the wall defending an odd goal lead.

SP

The e-mail Fulham send prior to each home fixture suggests Forest's last 8 games have resulted in 5 losses & 3 draws.  I didn't realise they were on such a poor run.