News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jims commentary not on the highlights from yesterday..

Started by colinwhite, May 01, 2016, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

Jim was not happy yesterday and questioned team selection .I think hes agreat guy and suffered with him .His commentary has been left out of the highlights on the offal. Draw your own conclusions.

Lighthouse

Poor old GJ does a wonderful job and frankly has managed to keep his cool over the last few seasons when things have been going poorly. Not sure what to read into the non commentary except that it could have been technical difficulties  :005:

But the first two  goals conceded, even on the highlights show perfectly how poorly and unbalanced we were. The third is another lack of organisation. But week in week out it is the same. Poor old GJ, one of the brightest parts of an otherwise disastrous season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

OdecaMynoT

He said how 'pathetic' the defence was after the 2nd goal'. The exasperation in his voice was plain for all to hear.

He's probably 'on the carpet' as we speak for his insubordination.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Snibbo

GJ has more passion for the club than the whole frigging team put together

RaySmith

This shows how bad we were - I have never  heard Jim  openly criticise the team or management so openly or  vehemently.

In fact, his criticisms through all the  terrible things that have happened in recent years have only every been veiled, you had to read between the lines.

GJ does a brilliant job attending al matches  whatever the distance or weather to report on it for us, but he must get  pretty fed up at times, to say the least, and I'm not surprised he lost his rag.

Twig

Quote from: Statto on May 01, 2016, 12:51:40 PM
Jim's negativity is understandable but the fact is it's going to make the situation worse, not better.

When we moan about Jazz Richards it's with the knowledge that he's still probably a better footballer than anyone on this forum. But people who could do Jim's job as well as him are ten a penny. He'd do well to remember that and show a little more professionalism

Sorry Statto but I wholeheartedly disagree.  I can think of very few people who could do GJ's job as well as he does.  Not ten a penny.

epsomraver

Quote from: Twig on May 01, 2016, 01:22:13 PM
Jim's negativity is understandable but the fact is it's going to make the situation worse, not better.

When we moan about Jazz Richards it's with the knowledge that he's still probably a better footballer than anyone on this forum. But people who could do Jim's job as well as him are ten a penny. He'd do well to remember that and show a little more professionalism

Sorry Statto but I wholeheartedly disagree.  I can think of very few people who could do GJ's job as well as he does.  Not ten a penny.
:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

RaySmith

:plus one:

colinwhite

[/quote
jim is irreplaceable.

Twig

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 01, 2016, 04:43:15 PM
What Jim was saying and thinking aloud, was exactly how any long suffering Fulham Supporter would feel. Jim performance was far more professional than Richards performance, and many others who were wearing the Fulham Shirt.

Can't disagree with that. Spot on.