watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ross McCormack

Started by Wearethewhites, May 01, 2016, 05:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

If Ross is toxic I say hire more toxic players.
I imagine the  players who call him poison are the very same who stand like statues during our dire set pieces.
Getting rid of the one player who performed and committed to a new contract is worse than folly.
Let's get rid of the malcontents who did little to contribute this season.
I'd say they hate Ross because his form showed up their own gutless efforts this year

HatterDon

I can't see Ross being "toxic" in terms of pissing off the other players. He did two things I've never seen anyone do before last season:

1. Turning down a penalty and, instead, giving the ball to Woodrow so he could get on the scoring chart.

2. Offering to give a sitter to Tunnicliffe instead of completing his hattrick against 'boro.

That doesn't sound as if he's causing trouble with his fellow players.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

Maybe it's not the other players Ross isn't getting on with. Maybe he gets on with them very well but not with management/coaches

Anyhow I've no idea who gets on with who but I like reading all the thoeries. I do feel the player's aren't playing for the club/manager in the manner needed for whatever reason

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

New Kid on the Block

I think that Ross would have every right to be pissed off with his team mates, if true. As fast as he scores 'em, we let in almost the same number.

He's our best player............by far, and we need to do anything, and everything, to persuade him to stay.

Dembele96

If he is so disliked then other players just have to work harder and try perform better than him, then the manager would have less problems to sub or eventually sell him.

End off.

But it's always better to whine at other when the job is not done.

epsomraver

Quote from: Dembele96 on May 05, 2016, 09:07:30 PM
If he is so disliked then other players just have to work harder and try perform better than him, then the manager would have less problems to sub or eventually sell him.

End off.

But it's always better to whine at other when the job is not done.

Easy to say that but how does a player perform better than Ross if 1, he is not playing, 2 ,not playing enough 3, being played out of position so cannot play to his full potential

epsomraver

Quote from: New Kid on the Block on May 05, 2016, 12:39:59 PM
I think that Ross would have every right to be pissed off with his team mates, if true. As fast as he scores 'em, we let in almost the same number.

He's our best player............by far, and we need to do anything, and everything, to persuade him to stay.

For the first 7 games he was non existant, poor work rate, then throws a hissy fit and wants to leave unless we give him more money, then wants another contract extention, sorry he is not our best player at all, yes scores goals but look at the sitters he has missed, he and Dembele can clear off and lets get some players in who want to play at Fulham for Fulham.

Fulham Tup North

Could we not sell most of our players and simply 'BUY' Northampton Town's squad?
They have won their league by 12 points, play for each other, Defend, Attack and support each other.
They might not be quite 'Championship' standard yet, but a decent Manager can lift them up to the required level.
We would still have change and could simply buy Leicester City, when we get to the Premiership!
Easy ;)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: epsomraver on May 05, 2016, 09:32:13 PM
Quote from: New Kid on the Block on May 05, 2016, 12:39:59 PM

For the first 7 games he was non existant, poor work rate, then throws a hissy fit and wants to leave unless we give him more money, then wants another contract extention, sorry he is not our best player at all, yes scores goals but look at the sitters he has missed, he and Dembele can clear off and lets get some players in who want to play at Fulham for Fulham.

What not our best player?
He is miles ahead of anyone in our side,and without him
we would be in League 1 next season.
And he never asked for a transfer ask Lonergan who stated
it was all paper talk.
Maybe I've made a mistake replying here and your post
is a joke,if not you've been on the sherbet.