watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Out of contract

Started by Andyb, May 02, 2016, 07:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andyb

Anyone have a list of who is out of contract this summer? Be interesting to see how many we can get rid of!

@jolslover

Parker, Ohara, Kacaniklic, Hutchinson, Joronen, Burn, Hyndman, Dembele,
STH H3

Andyb

Cheers! Only one I would keep is Parker

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Bye bye Parker, Joronen, Dembele and O'Hara.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

westcliff white

is LVC not out of contract too? heard he wasn't signing a deal as Villa were sniffing around
Every day is a Fulham day

gerrys

Quote from: Andyb on May 02, 2016, 07:53:08 PM
Cheers! Only one I would keep is Parker
why not keep Joronen too?

Andyb

Tbh don't know that much about joronen, is he looking a good prospect?

westcliff white

Hyndmann will leave, Dembele we have a very very slight chance of keeping but in all likely hood he will be off, Kaca has said he is leaving, Joronon I don't know much about but he didn't look too good in the odd game he played to me, O'Hara started well then faded and not featured too much under Joka however maybe worth a one year deal as a squad player, Hutch and Burn neither inspires me however their last game against Ipswich they were outstanding but one good game doesn't mean they should be first choice (whole defenc3e needs looking at), Scooty P deserves a one year (maybe 2 year) player coaching role for me.

So Scptty a yes, O'Hara and Burn maybe worth a deal as well, the rest I don't think will be here

Robbie

Scotty has had a great season but he surely can't do much for us next season?   I would keep LVC and O'Hara, both have enough talent.

Andyb

O'hara I just don't rate him, too unfit,doesn't offer enough to warrant a new deal

westcliff white

Quote from: Andyb on May 02, 2016, 08:07:44 PM
O'hara I just don't rate him, too unfit,doesn't offer enough to warrant a new deal
his end of the season was poor, but his first 2 months were outstanding, think he got 5 MOM's in the first 8 games or something

Scotty for me the last 2 months has been our best player, worth keeping him as back up and as a coach for me

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on May 02, 2016, 08:15:07 PM
his end of the season was poor, but his first 2 months were outstanding, think he got 5 MOM's in the first 8 games or something

Scotty for me the last 2 months has been our best player, worth keeping him as back up and as a coach for me
as a coach? Have you seen him do Any coaching work then? Is he any good?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Andyb

MOTM in a poor side though

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on May 02, 2016, 08:30:32 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on May 02, 2016, 08:15:07 PM

as a coach? Have you seen him do Any coaching work then? Is he any good?
He was doing his coaching badges the last 2 seasons, also thought the club said he was working with the kids as well this season when he was working back to fitness.

But no one knows how good they are till they get a job or a chance. My main thing is I think he would be good to have around for the younger ones coming through be that helping coach or as a role model

westcliff white

Quote from: Andyb on May 02, 2016, 08:47:09 PM
MOTM in a poor side though
true, but we started ok winning 4 of our first 8 games in all competitions and drawing 2 of those as well. He seemed to really go of the boil when Tunni got injured

Southcoastffc

O'Hara has well documented personal issues which, it seems to me, may well have affected his playing performance.  I hope that for all concerned he is able to find some way of resolving/managingthem satisfactorily.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

fulhamben

Quote from: Southcoastffc on May 02, 2016, 09:38:14 PM
O'Hara has well documented personal issues which, it seems to me, may well have affected his playing performance.  I hope that for all concerned he is able to find some way of resolving/managingthem satisfactorily.
Hes had these issues for two years. He bought his baggage with him. I'd imagine he will have to drop a league or two now if he wants to keep playing
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.