2015/2016 (currently 1 game to go)
Played 45
Won 11
Drawn 15
Lost 19
GF 65
GA 79 (-14)
Points 48

So this season we have scored more goals and conceded less, lost less and drawn more - but won less than last term

Last season we finished 17th out of 24
This season the highest we could finish is 20th out of 24

Ok, this is the big issue - next season if we wanted automatic promotion then we would need around 40 more points for automatic promotion or around 30 more points for a play off place.......what are the chances of that happening??

dannyboi-ffc

I think you are clutching at straws saying this season was better with those stats lol. But I admire you positivity.

Anything is possible. Look at Brighton and  Leicester who both struggled last season. With the right recruitment and a good start to next season the momentum could take us a long way. But the decisions made since Khan came in, it's a bit optimistic to expect everything to fall into place.

I hope it does
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

HatterDon

You need to a ask yourself where we'd be if we began THIS season getting 1 point out of our first 8 matches, as we did last. Considering the hole Kit found himself in when he took over, where we finished last season was just a little bit shy of a miracle.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: HatterDon on May 02, 2016, 09:13:27 PM
You need to a ask yourself where we'd be if we began THIS season getting 1 point out of our first 8 matches, as we did last. Considering the hole Kit found himself in when he took over, where we finished last season was just a little bit shy of a miracle.

Agree, you have to look at last season with the first 8 games in mind but either way points on the board and in particular position in the table are the only statistics that matter.

So we are getting worse, FACT!

JDH101

I'm more looking forward to next season than I was this season.

St Eve

Like your optimism but they were 2 bloody awful seasons