watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mark Schwarzer - new record!

Started by Andyb, May 04, 2016, 10:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJFulham

isnt there a leicester player at boro or brighton? 1st player to ever get 2 winners' medals?

HatterDon

And he contributed mightily to both titles.

of course, he did
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

dannyboi-ffc

I love Schwarzer but he's a pratt if he shouts too loudly about this record. Imo he should be prouder of his runner up medals with Fulham and Boro in Europe than he should be of his prem medals. At least he was an integral part of those sides.

In a way it's disgraceful that Mark will get a medal because he's a keeper and rules are different.  But those outfield players with less than 10 appearances won't,  even if they made 7 or 8 and scored a goal. 

He just seems to have been right place at the right time but I'm pleased for him regardless
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 04, 2016, 04:44:23 PM
I love Schwarzer but he's a pratt if he shouts too loudly about this record. Imo he should be prouder of his runner up medals with Fulham and Boro in Europe than he should be of his prem medals. At least he was an integral part of those sides.

In a way it's disgraceful that Mark will get a medal because he's a keeper and rules are different.  But those outfield players with less than 10 appearances won't,  even if they made 7 or 8 and scored a goal. 

He just seems to have been right place at the right time but I'm pleased for him regardless

Did you read the article?

It reads as just a interesting curio spotted by the journalist. There is no comment from Schwarzer. He possibly doesn't even know.

And it also says that he is not getting a medal because he hasn't completed five games.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on May 04, 2016, 04:57:08 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 04, 2016, 04:44:23 PM

Did you read the article?

It reads as just a interesting curio spotted by the journalist. There is no comment from Schwarzer. He possibly doesn't even know.

And it also says that he is not getting a medal because he hasn't completed five games.

Nope. Just seen this record posted a few times here and there. And for the record I didn't say he had said anything. It would just seem silly to me if he did.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Justme

I don't think he will say too much about it as he didn't play enough games to get a medal with either club.