watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Citeh game

Started by Skatzoffc, May 05, 2016, 08:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skatzoffc

If that insipid, dreadful & dull performance by citeh last night is the best the PL has to offer europe, we don't deserve 4 CL spots imo.
Ho hum.

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Slaphead in Qatar

Looked like the occasion got to them in both legs. Never seen de Bruyne and Sergio play so badly as they did last night.

fulhamben

Missed silva big time, like real Madrid would have without bale
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

I thought City were poor over the two games and the better team won, but they were the better team only just.

Not a fan of De Bruyne,  I thought his shot from the free kick at the end was a disgrace, it was a me moment rather than thinking whats best for the team. Aguero never got into the game last night, poor set up from City that, Pepe and Ramos were never really threatened
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on May 05, 2016, 08:55:42 AM
I thought City were poor over the two games and the better team won, but they were the better team only just.

Not a fan of De Bruyne,  I thought his shot from the free kick at the end was a disgrace, it was a me moment rather than thinking whats best for the team. Aguero never got into the game last night, poor set up from City that, Pepe and Ramos were never really threatened
De bryene must be one of the best buys ever. His end product is phenomenal

westcliff white

just not a fan Ben, saw him in Belgium before he moved to Chelsea and thought then they overpaid. Aguero on the other hand is an exceptional player, said since he has been in the UK he would be better suited at United, i enjoy watching him play

Every day is a Fulham day

Blanco

De Bruyne is quality. Has been there best player in a number of games. He just didn't turn up last night. None of them did.

Apprentice to the Maestro

De Bruyne has been excellent in some recent matches. The whole team looked lethargic. Thre was no pressing and there were too many sloppy passes. Aguero was left isolated.

Real were not much better and, rather than winning by a comfortable margin, could have lost if Aguero's shot had been on target.

epsomraver

Just shows what happens when you buy a group  of individuals and not a team, as Leicester has, I believe this problem is a lot closer to home as well

jarv

I sat down to watch the match, fell asleep just after the goal and woke up right at the end. Total borefest. Euro football, for me, is just like international football. Find something else to do (unless it is Fulham of course).

fulhamben

Quote from: epsomraver on May 05, 2016, 11:30:14 AM
Just shows what happens when you buy a group  of individuals and not a team, as Leicester has, I believe this problem is a lot closer to home as well
league cup winners, champions league semi finalists and 3Rd or 4th in the league,  yep no team ethic

epsomraver

Quote from: fulhamben on May 05, 2016, 05:08:22 PM
league cup winners, champions league semi finalists and 3Rd or 4th in the league,  yep no team ethic

The discussion was their poor performance last night also the money that has been thrown at that team, the changes of managers even appointing a new one twice while the in-cubrant( look it up ) is still there, they are not a team otherwise they would be champions wouldn't they, don't tell me it is all Smith's fault again

fulhamben

Quote from: epsomraver on May 05, 2016, 07:56:36 PM

The discussion was their poor performance last night also the money that has been thrown at that team, the changes of managers even appointing a new one twice while the in-cubrant( look it up ) is still there, they are not a team otherwise they would be champions wouldn't they, don't tell me it is all Smith's fault again
so by that logic 88 of the professional teams are not a team playing together.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fulhamben on May 06, 2016, 01:51:28 AM
Quote from: epsomraver on May 05, 2016, 07:56:36 PM

so by that logic 88 of the professional teams are not a team playing together.

You cannot blame Matt Smith, you have no proof.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Chutney

With the money they have spent and the players they have, this is under performing.
C O Y W

fulhamben

Quote from: Chutney on May 06, 2016, 08:00:53 AM

With the money they have spent and the players they have, this is under performing.
Yes and even with money spent, they have had serious injuries to aguero,De bryene,silva kompany and toure this season. Under performed maybe, but losing to Madrid who spend more than anyone can't be classed as underperformed, and suggesting they should have won the league is also suggesting Leicester shouldn't have.