Sky Sports TC reporting Norwich have lodged a £10m bid for Ross
will we take less then 15

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Yonderwhite on July 26, 2016, 05:13:32 PM
Sky Sports TC reporting Norwich have lodged a £10m bid for Ross

What happened to the 15 million bid...lol

westcliff white

Apparently Wednesday never bid, there is no clause and this is Norwich's first bid for Ross.

All from this reluctant Nicko journalist on Twitter, dunno how good or bad he is, it's passing on info good or bad
Every day is a Fulham day

Nero

sell him for 15m , even if we paid 20m for 2 new strikers they've only cost us 5m in reality, you get Kodja and Assombalonga for that one of them should pay off and if both did watch us rocket to top 10 finish

mkras99

Lyall Thomas ‏@SkySportsLyall  3m3 minutes ago
Sky sources: #FulhamFC have rejected two bids of up to £10m from Norwich. #FFC want upwards of £12m. More here: http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

alexmur

Quote from: mkras99 on July 26, 2016, 06:56:24 PM
Sky sources: #FulhamFC have rejected two bids of up to £10m from Norwich. #FFC want upwards of £12m. More here: http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

well he is still hanging out with the lads, but his eyes are closed I wonder does that mean he doesn't see his future with Fulham.

can anyone else read too much into this photo?

fulhamben

This was discussed on Facebook and dismissed as a really old photo as pringle is in it
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: alexmur on July 26, 2016, 08:16:43 PM

well he is still hanging out with the lads, but his eyes are closed I wonder does that mean he doesn't see his future with Fulham.

That photo is two or three weeks old isn't it?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

alexmur

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on July 26, 2016, 08:20:38 PM

just saw it on Instagram now  says 2 hours ago

fulhamben

If not older if it is pringle

fulhamben

Quote from: alexmur on July 26, 2016, 08:21:31 PM

just saw it on Instagram now  says 2 hours ago

was Def on Facebook the other day

alexmur

Quote from: Statto on July 26, 2016, 08:25:46 PM
firstly That is not pringle

secondly cairney posted it yesterday or sunday. unlikely both him and grimmer kept hold of it for weeks and both decided to upload it this week. must be very recent
were they not in Portugal till today? Smith looks like he has just got off the plane

fulhamben

secondly cairney posted it yesterday or sunday. unlikely both him and grimmer kept hold of it for weeks and both decided to upload it this week. must be very recent
so you saying they flew home from Portugal for a bbq?

TWFL

Quote from: mkras99 on July 26, 2016, 03:11:01 PM
Curtis ‏@curtis_heard4  10m10 minutes ago
We've bid for Bristol's Kodja, in the region of £6m+
Just to point out this lad isn't reliable. Recently said that Norwich had bid £14m with up to £6m add ons if they got promotion. No sign of that and he tweeted that a good week ago.

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on July 26, 2016, 08:33:04 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 26, 2016, 08:29:52 PM

so you are saying pringle has acquired the face of a man in his fifties, driven down from ipswich for a photo with the lads, and then cairney and grimmer have both held on to that picture for several weeks/months and decided to do a synchronised release of it now?
no, I got my pictures wrong. It was a different one of pringle I was thinking about. But point still stands, it popped up on Sunday and both grimmer and Ross were not on the trip. So yes it's an old photo

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on July 26, 2016, 08:41:56 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 26, 2016, 08:37:44 PM

so you are saying pringle has acquired the face of a man in his fifties, driven down from ipswich for a photo with the lads, and then cairney and grimmer have both held on to that picture for several weeks/months and decided to do a synchronised release of it now?
no, I got my pictures wrong. It was a different one of pringle I was thinking about. But point still stands, it popped up on Sunday and both grimmer and Ross were not on the trip. So yes it's an old photo

it's older than four days yes. last week i reckon
so the point about Ross still hanging out with the players is mute. Plus he might well be hanging out with them, but he is still off

Fulham Tup North

I like BBQ's :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Statto on July 26, 2016, 08:41:56 PM

it's older than four days yes. last week i reckon

Fairly certain this first hit the internets while the club were in Ireland.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Mince n Tatties

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on July 26, 2016, 08:45:28 PM

I like BBQ's :)

064.gif
Lol
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !