watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

When  its confirmed by the club its a done deal.

fulhamben

Fa won't be at work this weekend will they? So nothing going to happen till Monday at the earliest
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

cmg

This is his youtube clip.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GovwezJj3RM

Plenty to see there, although I think a lot of those Polish defenders went fishing the day they taught defending at the academy.

westcliff white

apparently Norwich have offered 12 million but not all in one go
Every day is a Fulham day

cheerupjimmyhill

Quote from: westcliff white on July 29, 2016, 07:57:49 PM
anyone think we may announce Ross's departure when we announce two or three new signings? just asking not saying that's what I think, trying to discuss it

I think maybe we are selling him until we get 2 or 3 forwards in..

westcliff white

Quote from: cheerupjimmyhill on July 29, 2016, 09:17:19 PM
anyone think we may announce Ross's departure when we announce two or three new signings? just asking not saying that's what I think, trying to discuss it

I assume you mean not selling him, I am hoping the next bit I type is not true, but maybe we are waiting to sell him before we can recruit

Fulham76

Quote from: westcliff white on July 29, 2016, 09:18:31 PM
Quote from: cheerupjimmyhill on July 29, 2016, 09:17:19 PM

I assume you mean not selling him, I am hoping the next bit I type is not true, but maybe we are waiting to sell him before we can recruit

I think that's exactly what's happening, we can't afford to buy anyone until we have the money for ross.

Looks very much like he's going to leave so the sooner the better ideally.

Hoppus

Nemanja N. was a Liverpool target last season, great player and a proven goalscorer. But if they qualify for the CL they dont need our money.

Buffalo76

It's been evident for a while that McCormack wants out. Let's just sell him, get plenty of money for him, get in another prolific striker and just put this whole saga to bed.

Oakeshott

"It's been evident for a while that McCormack wants out"

And your evidence for that is?

Fulham76

Quote from: Oakeshott on July 29, 2016, 09:51:22 PM
"It's been evident for a while that McCormack wants out"

And your evidence for that is?

There is certainly plenty of evidence he may be on his way out. Either way, if he is going, the sooner the better because we won't be spending the sort of money required to replace someone like McCormack until we get money in for him.

Buffalo76

No smoke without fire.  All I've seen all summer is he's on his way.

Oakeshott

There have certainly been rumours and press speculation, but not to my mind any real evidence.

If other clubs in the Championship are prepared to match any price clause in Ross's contract, he then has the opportunity to weigh up options and clearly likelihood of promotion, geography and money are three potentially pertinent ones. Trying not to be Fulham-biased, I really don't see any of the other clubs reportedly interested in him as obviously more attractive on all three than us. A lot will depend on J and his desire for Ross to stay (if what he said last season about building a team around Ross represents his considered view) and his ability to persuade Ross that with further new arrivals we will be serious promotion challengers.

grandad

Summary
    Matches

Passport

First name
    Eddy Silvestre
Last name
    Pascual İsrafilov
Nationality
    Azerbaijan
Date of birth
    2 August 1992
Country of birth
    Spain
Place of birth
    Roquetas de Mar
Position
    Midfielder
Height
    191 cm
Weight
    84 kg
Foot
    Right

Eddy Silvestre Pascual İsrafilov
Career

Domestic Leagues
    Domestic Cups
    International Cups
    National Team

Season    Team    Comp    Minutes played    Appearances    Lineups    Substitute in    Substitute out    Substitutes on bench    Goal    Yellow card    Yellow 2nd/RC    Red card
2016/2017    Córdoba    SED    ?    ?    ?    ?    ?    ?    ?    ?    ?    ?
2015/2016    Córdoba    SED    898    14    10    4    6    6    0    7    0    0
2015/2016    Eibar    PRD    207    6    1    5    0    12    0    2    0    0
2014/2015    Granada    PRD    227    5    1    4    1    10    0    2    0    0
2013/2014    Real Murcia    SED    2901    37    37    0    13    6    2    9    0    0
2012/2013    Real Murcia    SED    750    16    7    9    3    25    0    3    1    1
2010/2011    Real Murcia    SEB    90    1    1    0    0    0    0    1    0    0
Total    5073    79    57    22    23    59    2    24    1    1
Transfers & Loans
Per    From    To    Value
01/02/16    Murcia    Córdoba    Loan
13/07/15    Murcia    Eibar    Loan
01/07/14    Murcia    Granada    Loan
Sidelined
   Description    Start Date    End Date
   Suspended    28/03/16    04/04/16
   Knock    04/12/15    02/01/16
   Thigh Muscle Strain    06/04/15    15/05/15
   Unknown    23/01/15    25/02/15
   Suspended    03/03/14    10/03/14
   Suspended    04/11/12    12/11/12
   Susp
Where there's a will there's a wife

grandad

The above is what I found on the Cordoba site as he was there on a season loan from Real Murcia.
Where there's a will there's a wife

YankeeJim

You know mates, there is a reason why we call it the silly season. It drives us all batty.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Lighthouse

Wolves manager Kenny Jacket sacked already. Take over and then manager sacked. Not the greatest of season preparations.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 29, 2016, 11:47:19 PM
Wolves manager Kenny Jacket sacked already. Take over and then manager sacked. Not the greatest of season preparations.

Sounds like it could be a team in crisis. Maybe a cheeky tenner on them to go down?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on July 29, 2016, 11:58:00 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 29, 2016, 11:47:19 PM

Sounds like it could be a team in crisis. Maybe a cheeky tenner on them to go down?

Think they might be near the top with their chinese
Money and they will I should think have a top coach lined up.

westcliff white

Agree mince and they were linked to a player costing 20 million do they maybe prepared to break FFP