https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Quote from: f321ffc on July 30, 2016, 03:00:38 PM
Quote from: ollienixs on July 30, 2016, 01:52:16 PM
Someone who is at the game let me know if he is there today please?
Picture on Twitter confirms he is there.

Is he limping?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

alexmur

Quote from: simplyfulham on July 30, 2016, 02:53:27 PM
:group hug:
Quote from: alexmur on July 30, 2016, 12:04:52 PM
no signing on Friday, the silence is deafening, can we start a rumor about us signing adnan januzaj on Twitter and see how far it goes?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

My mate Dave said it was a done deal.
aparantly our tea lady is his agent

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

westcliff white

couldn't see a photo of ross on the FFC twitter today
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

He is helping Hilda get the half time refreshments
ready...

Mince n Tatties

Villa 10 million bid for Bristol Citys Kodjia
They want 13 million...More madness

f321ffc

Quote from: westcliff white on July 30, 2016, 03:16:25 PM
couldn't see a photo of ross on the FFC twitter today

Don't know  how to do pictures but see link below .

https://mobile.twitter.com/kkent399/status/759382975456899072/photo/1
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 30, 2016, 03:01:51 PM

Is he limping?

Yes, he's still got that stone in his shoe.

f321ffc

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on July 30, 2016, 05:14:55 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on July 30, 2016, 03:01:51 PM

Is he limping?

Yes, he's still got that stone in his shoe.
And an extra one on his  belly fp.gif 064.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Sgt Fulham

Can we sign the commentator from the Palace game?

Carborundum

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on July 30, 2016, 05:20:39 PM
Can we sign the commentator from the Palace game?
But how would he cope with a cold wet and windy night in Huddersfield?

Lighthouse

Joka on Radio London is still saying that we need players, squad not big enough for season of playing in all the games we will have to face. Asked about Ross and he says he will be training Monday and is still a Fulham player. So nothing new but he did say he was pleased with the players he has.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Asotosyios

Ross McCormack set to complete £12million move to Norwich as Fulham finally accept bid for their star striker

Norwich City will sign Ross McCormack from Fulham this week in a £12million deal.

The two clubs have been negotiating for weeks over the structure of a deal with two bids for the Scotland international turned down. However, they have now come to an agreement on the fee and are discussing how the payment is made.

McCormack has been keen to leave since the collapse of his move to Middlesbrough in January.

Though Norwich are in the Championship he believes they are better equipped to make a return to the Premier League.

The 29-year-old is one of the most prolific strikers in the Championship.

He has scored 42 goals in two seasons at Craven Cottage following an £11m transfer from Leeds United where he had scored 58 in 131 starts.

Alex Neil saw his Norwich team relegated from the Premier League last season, their lack of a regular goalscorer coming back to haunt them.

Neil has Steven Naismith and Cameron Jerome available to him for the season ahead and with McCormack added into that mix, he will have a strike force likely to be the envy of every other Championship side barring perhaps Newcastle United.

Both sides are the overwhelming favourites to win promotion in the campaign ahead and bounce straight back into the top-flight at the first time of asking.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3716417/Ross-McCormack-set-complete-12million-Norwich-Fulham-finally-accept-bid-star-striker.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

bobby01

Quote from: Asotosyios on July 31, 2016, 08:53:17 AM
Ross McCormack set to complete £12million move to Norwich as Fulham finally accept bid for their star striker

Norwich City will sign Ross McCormack from Fulham this week in a £12million deal.

The two clubs have been negotiating for weeks over the structure of a deal with two bids for the Scotland international turned down. However, they have now come to an agreement on the fee and are discussing how the payment is made.

McCormack has been keen to leave since the collapse of his move to Middlesbrough in January.

Though Norwich are in the Championship he believes they are better equipped to make a return to the Premier League.

The 29-year-old is one of the most prolific strikers in the Championship.

He has scored 42 goals in two seasons at Craven Cottage following an £11m transfer from Leeds United where he had scored 58 in 131 starts.

Alex Neil saw his Norwich team relegated from the Premier League last season, their lack of a regular goalscorer coming back to haunt them.

Neil has Steven Naismith and Cameron Jerome available to him for the season ahead and with McCormack added into that mix, he will have a strike force likely to be the envy of every other Championship side barring perhaps Newcastle United.

Both sides are the overwhelming favourites to win promotion in the campaign ahead and bounce straight back into the top-flight at the first time of asking.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3716417/Ross-McCormack-set-complete-12million-Norwich-Fulham-finally-accept-bid-star-striker.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Tbh the way we have been set up pre season ,I find it hard to see where Ross will fit in other than in cairneys role, so this would not surprise me.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Slaphead in Qatar

Let's just hope Fulham have an agreed deal in place for a replacement. Ross fitting our style or not, we need the goals from someone

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

IF Joka's plans (whether forced to or not) exclude Ross then hopefully his sale will fund the 4 or 5 other players Joka states he still requires

An "appropriate" scoring forward to be included in these?

Much encouragement to be taken from yesterdays win over CP but it was only a friendly & the team picture is far from complete

So promising beginnings (dangerous to say I know) with more to follow this week, with or without Ross?

But we do need Ross's situation finalised one way or the other asap

Dare to hope this season....

COYW!

Mince n Tatties

Dont believe a word of it.
Punching the air when our 3rd goal went in yesterday apparently.
Mind you must be true its in the Mail. :022:

Lighthouse

Well if they keep on printing the same thing over and over and over again. Then they may eventually get it right. That headline has been used for weeks and weeks.  But whatever happens he was one of the few bright lights in a dour team. Some great goals from nothing and we will miss him if it is true. Has been a legend for us and sadly was in the poorest Fulham team for years.

But a player is just one part of a team jigsaw.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

The other day the same source didn't they say Ipswich after
him as well.
I live in Suffolk and know plenty of Ipswich fans, according to
them they couldnt afford free transfers let alone Ross.

Finnegans Wake

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 31, 2016, 09:44:48 AM
Dont believe a word of it.
Punching the air when our 3rd goal went in yesterday apparently.
Mind you must be true its in the Mail. :022:

It does all seem very odd to me. Especially with that photo of half the squad at his for the BBQ over the summer. If he, as the media have said, asked to leave because he doesn't  believe we`ll be good enough this season then surely it would make it quite awkward with the other players.