watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Rumour re Wilson is he and his agent have turned us down due to lack of direction and the transfer system we use or something. Just back from holiday so not researched this too much
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on August 11, 2016, 11:23:28 AM
Rumour re Wilson is he and his agent have turned us down due to lack of direction and the transfer system we use or something. Just back from holiday so not researched this too much
lack of direction, ive never seen us look more organised and with a decent looking game plan. Probably realised he would be a bench boy at best
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on August 11, 2016, 11:26:12 AM
lack of direction, ive never seen us look more organised and with a decent looking game plan. Probably realised he would be a bench boy at best
As I say not looked into as arrived back late last night but will have a look this afternoon

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on August 11, 2016, 11:29:07 AM
As I say not looked into as arrived back late last night but will have a look this afternoon
have a look at what mate?

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on August 11, 2016, 11:31:27 AM
These alleged rumiurs re Wilson and his agent

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on August 11, 2016, 11:42:49 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 11, 2016, 11:31:27 AM
These alleged rumiurs re Wilson and his agent
Fair play

cmg

I suppose a rumour is just that an can be taken or left according to taste.
However, a fraction of a second's consideration shows that the second part of the so called reason just doesn't make sense:

FFC - "Our transfer system has identified your client as an excellent player ideally suited to our needs and we would like him to join us."

Agent - "Blimey. If your system shows that, it must be crap. No thanks."

westcliff white

Quote from: cmg on August 11, 2016, 11:48:31 AM

I suppose a rumour is just that an can be taken or left according to taste.
However, a fraction of a second's consideration shows that the second part of the so called reason just doesn't make sense:

FFC - "Our transfer system has identified your client as an excellent player ideally suited to our needs and we would like him to join us."

Agent - "Blimey. If your system shows that, it must be crap. No thanks."
My view exactly, heard it at 1 this morning as I arrived home, so thought will check this evening when I am more awake

Mince n Tatties

Hope its true he turned us down...Need better than him.

@jolslover

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 11, 2016, 12:16:16 PM

Realistically were going to need/get 2 strikers. Wilson would be good for the worse striker of the two.
STH H3

fulhamben

Quote from: @jolslover on August 11, 2016, 12:17:23 PM

Realistically were going to need/get 2 strikers. Wilson would be good for the worse striker of the two.
still don't think we do. Woodrow Smith and newbie can fight for top spot and if we get jozabed,then him cairney and aluko could all play just behind. Plus Humphreys if we get desperate. Would rather get a wide left replacement for alyte who has a very good chance of buggering off in the winter to play in the African nations cup.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on August 11, 2016, 12:17:23 PM

Brighton fans weren't over the moon about him.
Think he might have got a bit cocky since the praise from Messi.
It happens..
If he comes he will have my support like the rest who pull
our shirt on.

mkras99

Alex Harris (@Alex_Harris1991)
8/11/16, 8:40 AM
Slavisa Jokanovic says he wants to sign "four or five" more players. #FFC

Wearethewhites

Quote from: mkras99 on August 11, 2016, 01:48:02 PM

Wanting and getting are two different things. Jokanovic has been wanting for the past 3 weeks now, and still hasn't got.

rusty shackleford

Also

Alex HarrisVerified account
‏@Alex_Harris1991
Slavisa Jokanovic declines to comment on Jozabed rumours. #FFC

bill taylors apprentice

That's not news any more!

Saying he is "being stopped from signing the four or five players he wants" would be news.

MJG

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 11, 2016, 01:56:24 PM

Wanting and getting are two different things. Jokanovic has been wanting for the past 3 weeks now, and still hasn't got.
But then also

.@Jokanovic on transfers: "I'm not a frustrated man. We're going in the right way."

Wearethewhites

Quote from: MJG on August 11, 2016, 01:59:51 PM

But then also

.@Jokanovic on transfers: "I'm not a frustrated man. We're going in the right way."

What about frustrated fans?

Horsfield_No9

First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 11, 2016, 02:07:57 PM
Quote from: MJG on August 11, 2016, 01:59:51 PM

But then also

What about frustrated fans?

Well, if he's stating that he's not frustrated, that gives me hope that, ultimately, I won't be either ..... by the end of the window.

Don't believe that there are any periods annually that I have more of a love/hate relationship with than Summer and January transfer windows. For the most part, they drive me crazy with frustration, yet I still can't wait for them to come around. Guess it all comes down to having a fresh new Fulham and seeing what it can do.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude