more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on August 25, 2016, 01:22:10 PM
I'm with Mince n Tattties, where is this STRIKER???

Thank you for your support, it does help me get through
these stressful days. :005:

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2016, 12:02:37 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on August 25, 2016, 11:57:39 AM
Quote from: @jolslover on August 25, 2016, 11:45:52 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2016, 11:38:51 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 25, 2016, 11:02:46 AM
The Man U lad Pereira going on loan to
Granada..lol.
good, he is just a crap adeniran
Except they are completely different players, and if Adeniran was to be loaned out it would be to a league 2 side. Not too a Liga BBVA side..

This is to do with club stature, their ages and nationality , not ability
weve had all the so called amazing kids come down to us on loan, kakuta, fofana garbutt (not so young) barnes,and others. and not one of them has been better than what we already had.

Not to disparage Slavisa's judgement in trusting Mourinho's (and his own) evaluation of Pereira but, I was wondering, when has Mou ever sent us a player that was so important to our squad that it merited getting so bent out of shape about it?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

westcliff white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 25, 2016, 01:24:57 PM
Quote from: The Rock on August 25, 2016, 01:19:18 PM
What about Hal Robson-Kanu?

Out of contract with Reading, so taking his wages would be reasonable, the price is right, regardless of "the stats". Could be a decent flier, especially as a squad member. Or is he just not that good? I thought he scored against us and looked decent for Wales at points...

He has stated today he is waiting to last day of window
before he chooses his club premier he hopes..Sounds
a big headed git to me, got carried away a tad about the Euros.
I'd laugh if nobody came in for him last day and he's left in limbo.
As he is a free agent he can sign for anyone even when the window has closed.

As a side note I also ythink that applies to any player released by a club before the window closes, so maybe we will see this happen to a few of our players
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 25, 2016, 01:36:45 PM
Granada..lol.
Except they are completely different players, and if Adeniran was to be loaned out it would be to a league 2 side. Not too a Liga BBVA side..

weve had all the so called amazing kids come down to us on loan, kakuta, fofana garbutt (not so young) barnes,and others. and not one of them has been better than what we already had.

Not to disparage Slavisa's judgement in trusting Mourinho's (and his own) evaluation of Pereira but, I was wondering, when has Mou ever sent us a player that was so important to our squad that it merited getting so bent out of shape about it?
i can only pressume, that slavisa comments were more about a number of things as opposed to just this player. jose doesnt like using kids, never has. cant think of one player to come through the ranks at chelsea under his watch. and by god they had a fantastic academy under his watch. hell he didnt even like lukuka when he had him.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

rusty shackleford

Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2016, 01:11:29 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on August 25, 2016, 01:09:54 PM
Blackburn have just signed a winger on season long loan from West Ham, maybe freeing up Ben Marshall  to Fulham?
havent we moved on to the african lad, neeskin

His manager confirmed today hes coming to us after tonights game, apparently

Mince n Tatties

Yes your right WW.
Free agent can sign after window closes.

Texas White

Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2016, 01:13:21 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 25, 2016, 01:11:32 PM
Statins, or Stats as you insist on calling it, are for people with high cholestral. 
id imagine every fulham fan has stress related high cholestral

If you only eat fruit for breakfast and cut out bread your cholesterol should drop.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2016, 01:43:36 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 25, 2016, 01:36:45 PM
Granada..lol.

i can only pressume, that slavisa comments were more about a number of things as opposed to just this player. jose doesnt like using kids, never has. cant think of one player to come through the ranks at chelsea under his watch. and by god they had a fantastic academy under his watch. hell he didnt even like lukuka when he had him.

Yeah. I get that Slavisa boiled over as a result of an accumulation of transfers "gone wrong" but, he did single out Pereira (supposedly alluded to that loan possibility).

And, I wasn't saying that Mourinho was sending us scraps. I just couldn't recall any loans from Chelsea that were particularly important to us while they were here.

They'll probably be calling him the next Iniesta after this season now that I've said this but, I just couldn't see getting too worked up over a loan player.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

NJFulham

Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2016, 11:37:48 AM
so after lasts nights heroics, will more of you now agree with me when i say, we dont need to loan other clubs kids and do their dirty work for them. especially when we have such a talented bunch of kids our self just itching to get more game time. im glad the man u kid didnt come. im glad the sporting kid didnt come. i hope no kid comes on loan

the point of the fofana loan was to sell roberts to them for a somewhat ludicrous price.

Mince n Tatties

Lighthouse

According to Sources from Sky - so ignore really -  is we have offered 3.5 million for Eiber forward Sergi Enrich

Fulham have made a bid in the region of ?3.5m for Eibar forward Sergi Enrich, Sky sources understand.

Enrich scored 11 goals in 41 matches for the La Liga outfit last season.

The 26-year-old grew up on the Balearic island of Menorca and came through the ranks at Real Mallorca. He made his debut for the club in 2010 before joining Numancia three years later.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mkras99

According to Joca, a striker is in the building:

The Fulham head coach said ?Generally we haven?t covered the position of striker and we don?t have enough people in this area ? we are talking about a position that we still have to cover and I think we are going to sign one or two strikers.?

?Actually right now a player is in our building and is very close to becoming part of our club.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fulham-very-close-completing-striker-11799642

cookieg

Quote from: Statto on August 25, 2016, 12:48:48 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2016, 12:40:43 PM
ssn said we bid 3,5 mil for sergi enrich

last year

LaLiga

38  games
9 goals
8 assists

Copa del Rey
3 games
2 goals
1 assists

not bad

Perhaps you should offer your stats service to the club. Could really help SJ decide which players he should be signing.

rusty shackleford

rusty shackleford

Quote from: cookieg on August 25, 2016, 03:17:39 PM

last year

LaLiga

38  games
9 goals
8 assists

Copa del Rey
3 games
2 goals
1 assists

not bad

Perhaps you should offer your stats service to the club. Could really help SJ decide which players he should be signing.

You kinda have to laugh on here at everyone slating Kline and the stats based approach when the first thing everyone does when we are linked to someone new is go on wikipedia and judge them on their stats

bencher

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 25, 2016, 03:19:29 PM

last year

LaLiga

38  games
9 goals
8 assists

Copa del Rey
3 games
2 goals
1 assists

not bad

You kinda have to laugh on here at everyone slating Kline and the stats based approach when the first thing everyone does when we are linked to someone new is go on wikipedia and judge them on their stats

And if you're really going to judge them on their stats, you should also be looking at shot conversion ratio, how many games were as starter/sub, were they played in their preferred position, etc.

cookieg

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 25, 2016, 03:19:29 PM

last year

LaLiga

38  games
9 goals
8 assists

Copa del Rey
3 games
2 goals
1 assists

not bad

Exactly. All SJ needs to do is look on FoF and all his concerns over a player are there for all to read. And it won't cost the club a penny as it is done for love.

Oakeshott

"You kinda have to laugh on here at everyone slating Kline and the stats based approach when the first thing everyone does when we are linked to someone new is go on wikipedia and judge them on their stats"

No incongruity here. Quite reasonable, with a striker for example, to be interested in his strike rate in previous seasons. But if a competent manager like Roy or SJ signed someone whose rate seemed very low we'd assume they had their reasons and look forward to seeing what contribution the player made.

IF the reports about Kline are accurate, he is able to veto signings SJ would like to have achieved. That is a very different matter.

No one would regard stats. as wholly irrelevant. The mistake is to assume that they tell the whole story or should make a determining contribution to decisions. 

Bracken White

Would love to think I encompass the power of veto - but I believe not!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Bracken White

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 25, 2016, 01:43:45 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2016, 01:11:29 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on August 25, 2016, 01:09:54 PM
Blackburn have just signed a winger on season long loan from West Ham, maybe freeing up Ben Marshall  to Fulham?

His manager confirmed today hes coming to us after tonights game, apparently

If so, more real good news!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique