watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 'I have renewed my Season Ticket' thread

Started by MJG, May 05, 2016, 11:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zendra

Why on earth would people not renew. We have has fantastic entertainment this year if not fantastic results. Most game have been end to end stuff as Fulham are always looking to attack  and with our dodgy defence the opposition always look to do the same. At least we could always look forward to nail biters whereas Arsenal fans just  read the programme all game.

cookieg

I will be renewing mine and my sons' tickets in the JH. Can't get to as many games as I would like but my ST is part of the family!

Andy S

Renewed mine today. I'm confident that next season will be a good one as I have been every season for the last 55years. I don't require winning the league just to be entertained would be enough

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Airfix on May 05, 2016, 01:07:08 PM
Will renew but not until May 26th.  I want to keep my seat but don't see why I should give them my money early.
Exactly - sound financial sense.  Pay bills etc on time but NEVER early.  I'll be buying 3 for me and mine in the Hammy End as usual - never crossed our minds not to.  We are Fulham.   049:gif  049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Carborundum

Renewed for me and Carborundum jnr, whose ticket costs £3.70 per game. 

Amazing value for youngsters.

One James stannard

Ive renewed for me and my son.

Its not just the 90mins for me, it's the looking forward to the match not knowing which Fulham will turn up it's the walk to the ground the sounds of match day even the smell and I still get that funny feeling in my stomach when I walk up the steps and see the pitch.

I love giving my son all these emotions as my dad gave to me. I have the time and can afford to go.

I love Fulham football club and our uniqueness through the good times and bad   

arnieb

Renewed today! My club whatever division we're in.

COYW

Carborundum

Quote from: One James stannard on May 06, 2016, 12:30:14 PM
even the smell and I still get that funny feeling in my stomach when I walk up the steps and see the pitch.
Sounds like you got in early for the free hot food before the last game.

In all seriousness, that's a brilliant post.  Couldn't have put it better.

bobbo

2 seat w block riverside both renewed, but even for me it needs to get better. been there since 1956.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Bill2

Quote from: Airfix on May 05, 2016, 01:07:08 PM
Will renew but not until May 26th.  I want to keep my seat but don't see why I should give them my money early.
Me too.

Woolly Mammoth

I have managed to secure our seats in the Cottage for another year. Although I was informed that when the Chairman is not in attendance I could use his in the Directors Box, which literally guarantees me a seat every match. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Peabody

filham

Yes I will renew when I receive the renewal pack, I think there must have been a delay in posting.

filham

Quote from: filham on May 06, 2016, 07:09:51 PM
Yes I will renew when I receive the renewal pack, I think there must have been a delay in posting.

Just got the renewal pack, will now discuss with mate if we want same seats next season then renew .

It must get better next season.

Mike

Riverside to see all the new players.  :yay:
1879 a good year for football

Scrumpy

Yep, just renewed 3 tickets in H5. Started going in 1982 and have had a continuous run of Season Tickets since about 1987, when I started earning a wage.

Trust me people, I've seen what 'normal' guys do on a Saturday. It involves a trip to Costa, carrying the bags for the Mrs, staring at your mobile as you sit outside a changing room in M&S, maybe a trip to the barbers.

Give me a few beers with friends before a walk through Bishops Park and seats at the best ground in the country. Yes, things need to improve on the pitch but the alternative really is not worth it. Walking dead!

FTID.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Carborundum

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 06, 2016, 10:25:52 PM
Yep, just renewed 3 tickets in H5. Started going in 1982 and have had a continuous run of Season Tickets since about 1987, when I started earning a wage.

Trust me people, I've seen what 'normal' guys do on a Saturday. It involves a trip to Costa, carrying the bags for the Mrs, staring at your mobile as you sit outside a changing room in M&S, maybe a trip to the barbers.

Give me a few beers with friends before a walk through Bishops Park and seats at the best ground in the country. Yes, things need to improve on the pitch but the alternative really is not worth it. Walking dead!

FTID.
The letter from Mr Khan asking me to buy a season ticket was good stuff, but he really should ask you to write next year's version. 

Apprentice to the Maestro

Renewed.

(rashly, clearly, according to some, in not waiting for the first piles to go in for the Riverside development and Mr. Khan to have spent £15m on new players but that's what supporters do)

Berserker

Sill trying to make the money get out of my purse at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.