watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Games shown live in US

Started by Logicalman, February 03, 2010, 10:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

.. just so you know (Latest at the top of the list) Please confirm the dates/times with your own satellite/cable provider.

Internet Feeds:  
http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=1004.msg8681#msg8681

Audio Link:
Fulham Live Commentary (this is ONLY for Prem and domestic Cup competitions)
http://www.fulhamfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LiveCommentary/0,,10415,00.html

TV Schedule links:

Setanta US : http://www.setanta.com/us/TV-Listings/

Fox Soccer Channel:  http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/tvschedule

Fox Soccer Plus:  http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccerplus/tvschedule

(NOTE: Fox Soccer Plus has taken on the Setanta US mantle, or so they say - still 15 bucks a month)

Direct TV: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/soccer?footernavtype=-1

The Games:

2010-11

Fulham vs Aston Villa Saturday November 6, 11:00 EST Fox Soccer Plus  **LIVE**

Fulham vs Wigan Saturday October 30, 16:00 EST Fox Soccer Plus ** 6 Hour DELAY **

WBA vs Fulham Sunday October 24, 19:00 EST Fox Soccer ** 9 Hour DELAY **

Fulham v Spuds  Saturday October 16, 09:55am EST  Fox Soccer Plus **LIVE**

Spammers v Fulham  Saturday October 2, 09:55am EST  Fox Soccer Plus **LIVE**

Fulham vs Everton Saturday September 25, 16:00 EST Fox Soccer Plus ** 6 Hour DELAY **

2009-10

Fulham v Stoke City  Wednesday May 5, 2:55pm EST  Fox Soccer Plus **LIVE**

Fulham vs West Ham Sunday May 2, 10:30 EST Fox Soccer Plus ** 1/2 Hour DELAY **  

Everton vs Fulham Sunday April 25, 09:55 EST ESPN2 **LIVE**

Fulham v Wigan Saturday, April 17, 2010, 16:30 EST Fox Soccer Plus ** DELAY **

Liverpool vs Fulham Sunday April 11, EST ESPN2 **LIVE**

Wolfburg vs Fulham    Thursday April 8, 15:05 EST    Direct TV Ch462

Fulham v Wigan Friday, April 04, 2010, 14:00 EST Fox Soccer Plus ** DELAY **    

Fulham vs Wolfburg    Thursday April 1, 15:05 EST    Direct TV Ch462

Hull City v Fulham Saturday, March 27, 2010 6:00 PM  EST Fox ** DELAY **    

Fulham v Manchester City Sunday, Mar 21 11:00 AM EST Fox Soccer Plus **LIVE**

Manchester Utd. v Fulham Sunday, Mar 14 9:30 AM EST Fox Soccer Plus **LIVE**

Fulham v Blackburn (2003/04) Monday, March 8th, 17:30 EST Fox ** Archives **  

Fulham v Tottenham FA Cup 6th ROUND - Saturday March 6th 17:00 PM EST Fox Soccer Channel ** 4.5 h DELAY **

Sunderland v Fulham Sunday, February 28, 12:00 PM EST  Fox ** 2h DELAY **

Fulham v Birmingham City Sunday Feb 21st, 13:15 EST  Setanta ** 3h DELAY **

Fulham vs Notts County: Sunday Feb 14th, 09:55 EST Setanta **LIVE**

Fulham vs Burnley:  Tuesday Feb 9th, 15:00 EST Fox Soccer Channel **LIVE**

Bolton vs Fulham: Sat Feb 6th, 20:30 EST Setanta  

Fulham Pompey: Setanta 14:55 EST **LIVE**

finnster01

Thanks Mr Logicalman,

I'll remember to turn the telly on this time.

Cheers mate

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Steve_orino

Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

YankeeJim

I'm stuck with this thing called work & there t'aint no telly in the Honda.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Logicalman

NogoodBoyo

Bollocks - I missed it today due to meetings in the city, snow preparation and a general lack of intelligence.  And Setanta doesn't exist on tehe land of cops and fire north of New York City.
Nogood "there's twp you are then" Boyo

finnster01

Thanks for doing this. It is very useful for an idiot like me who is still struggling finding out the 500 channels on American TV
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

kanga

Thanks for the schedule -- this is great!

On a related note, does anyone know of any audio/radio links to games?

Logicalman

Quote from: kanga on February 15, 2010, 07:34:45 PM
Thanks for the schedule -- this is great!

On a related note, does anyone know of any audio/radio links to games?

See above

AmericanJames

The Juventus game on thursday is on ESPN.
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

clintclintdeuce

what channel is the final being aired on?
The Dude abides.

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on May 08, 2010, 05:58:56 PM
what channel is the final being aired on?
Channel 461 on DirectTV. DirectTV's website says 2:45pm (I assume they mean EST). This would be an hour earlier than the actual start, which is at 7.45 BST ==3.45 EST. Hmmm....
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

MrCheviot

Bit of a bump for the upcoming season - does anyone know how often Fulham are going to be on? I'm actually contemplating getting TV service to watch but the $90/mo it's going to cost seems silly - plus I've grown used to watching online streams. It's not an issue of affordability, I just don't want to give the cable co. any more money than I must, and DirecTV is not an option due to 2 year commitment req.

Back to the point - $90/mo would be worth it for guaranteed 4 games/mo. But I'm dreaming if I think it would be any more than 2/mo.

Anyone have some insights?
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

HatterDon

I know that those of us with FSC, FSC+, and ESPN2 have been seriously spoiled recently. Pretty much every Fulham game has either been broadcast live or tape delayes. For some reason, however, with only three matches on the docket, nobody is carrying The Mighty Whites on Tuesday.

I've heard references to ESPN3.com as a possibility. Do I have to pay for this? If so, I'd rather listen to GJ.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

pettyfog

Quote from: HatterDon on January 03, 2011, 04:54:56 PM
I know that those of us with FSC, FSC+, and ESPN2 have been seriously spoiled recently. Pretty much every Fulham game has either been broadcast live or tape delayes. For some reason, however, with only three matches on the docket, nobody is carrying The Mighty Whites on Tuesday.

I've heard references to ESPN3.com as a possibility. Do I have to pay for this? If so, I'd rather listen to GJ.
Don, your confusion is justified.  I assume that you, still, have TWC and internet on ATT DSL.

IF you have TWC, ESPN, and Roadrunner, its a given.  Otherwise from past searches and a cursory one now... you'd better call your local TW service desk.
You might have access to it, might not.
Check thiis link:
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=2321261
Now what that means to some is access to your billing on T-W, Not a network log-on. And that makes sense.
I'll have to get around to checking it out.. some time.

HatterDon

Quote from: pettyfog on January 03, 2011, 05:11:25 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on January 03, 2011, 04:54:56 PM

Don, your confusion is justified.  I assume that you, still, have TWC and internet on ATT DSL.

IF you have TWC, ESPN, and Roadrunner, its a given.  Otherwise from past searches and a cursory one now... you'd better call your local TW service desk.
You might have access to it, might not.
Check thiis link:
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=2321261
Now what that means to some is access to your billing on T-W, Not a network log-on. And that makes sense.
I'll have to get around to checking it out.. some time.

Hmmmm, now I'm really confused. I assumed that ESPN3.com was something I got on my computer -- hence the .com. I have the whole Time Warner TV package. Are you telling me that ESPN3.com is an on-demand feature on television?

(signed) Lost in Leon Valley

pettyfog

Quote from: HatterDon on January 03, 2011, 05:18:17 PM

Hmmmm, now I'm really confused. I assumed that ESPN3.com was something I got on my computer -- hence the .com. I have the whole Time Warner TV package. Are you telling me that ESPN3.com is an on-demand feature on television?

(signed) Lost in Leon Valley

It is.. and no, not yet, AAs far as I know.

Assume you have net access to your TW billing.  Use that access name and password. If you dont, register and log in to your TW account. With cookies enabled in your browser.
THEN when you go to ESPN site and click on ESPN3, I bet you get right in.. or may have to use the same login as you do on the TW site.

Like I said, I'm not SURE.. but I've seen several folks say they got right in without any probs or even having to log in.

HatterDon

thanks, pard. I'll check that out well before game time tomorrow, and report back.

Oh, and I didn't really mean that remark about talking to you once you're back on your meds.  :hook: I know you well enough by now to know that meds/no meds doesn't really make any difference.  :drums:

Oh, I got a million of 'em.

HatterDon

on-line chatted with my TWC guy this evening, Jim, and all is well. If the match is indeed on ESPN3 tomorrow, I'll check it out.

Thanks again, pard.  :Sparkyticus: