News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR....forget the season, what are you planning this summer.?

Started by jarv, May 06, 2016, 01:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

After such a dire season and much negative talk and misery, lets spend some time posting non football thoughts and plans during the summer. Banter most welcome because we have not had so much lately and in the past it has been excellent.

Those of you who play cricket, post some stories about games and strange events, eg, we were bowled out for 18 this week-end. Add in a few funny highlights.
Any bowls stories anyone?
When posters think personal events are of no interest to anyone, often can be proved wrong and generate some long threads.. I think many of us enjoy reading about fellow FoFers.

Me....ok, boring but my first summer plan is early June, fly into Heathrow for a couple of weeks seeing family and friends. These trips usually include copious amounts of beer and many curries. Time to walk it off during the day. On my return, visit friends for a few days on Cape Cod and for exercise, bike riding and throwing darts.

I am rekindling a relationship with a girl friend (can we call them that at my age) so hopes are that will continue. I think that would please me more than Fulham signing Messi and at least 3 Leicester players.

Mods, I hope you don't think I am hijacking FoF for non Fulham stuff but thought it might generate a bit of amusement. A bit like Fulham actually signing a good player. That will cheer us all.