watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New players in and players release today

Started by St Eve, May 26, 2016, 06:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Not one. Nothing all week. There's nothing to talk about. The off season is so boring!

Andy S

Its you who's boring putting up misleading topic's

WORTHINGFULHAM

Fulham76

Quote from: Andy S on May 26, 2016, 06:39:32 PM

Are you expecting much action from us in the transfer market? I'm not, not inwards anyway!

This sort of post creates a tiny bit of transfer excitement, until you open the post that is!!

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 26, 2016, 07:54:42 PM

Are you expecting much action from us in the transfer market? I'm not, not inwards anyway!

This sort of post creates a tiny bit of transfer excitement, until you open the post that is!!

Jokanovic has publicly stated that there is going to be a major squad overhaul with many comings & goings. On that basis I fully expect loads of incoming players

filham

I suppose we have to be prepared for posts like this up to about 30th August.

Fulham76

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 26, 2016, 08:01:19 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on May 26, 2016, 07:54:42 PM

Jokanovic has publicly stated that there is going to be a major squad overhaul with many comings & goings. On that basis I fully expect loads of incoming players

Do you? Why? because SJ said we need it?

We certainly do need it but needing it & it actually happening are 2 very different things.

Personally, I don't have any confidence in our owners to produce what we need.

Bronaldinho

Quote from: Statto on May 26, 2016, 10:39:11 PM
An awful last season, new manager's first transfer window, relaxation of FFP restrictions, Mitroglou offloaded, numerous players out of contract... all the ingredients are there for significant transfer activity this summer

Although that said, i do think people have taken Jokanovic's comments about changing "everything" more literally than he intended... I firmly believe he was talking more about a change of attitude, pre-game routine, training intensity and such like, rather than changing every member of the team

his exact words were

"We need to rebuild the team. It's not about one or two players. It's not about one or two positions. We need to change everything. We need to start working with more ambition in the games, training and office."

i expect half our first XI next season to be players that are already here

Yeah and that takes time.

Dont expect anyone coming in until that retained list is announced and maybe a few have been moved on.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com