more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Casper Stylsvig Appointed

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 13, 2016, 10:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

Quote from: jarv on May 13, 2016, 07:35:47 PM
Bof B, agree that he must have something to work for those two. However, as an experienced salesman, selling the Manchester or Barcelona brand is a piece of cake. Selling the Fulham brand is going to require some really good salesmanship. (Especially from the current position) I am sure he will have loads of good ideas and systems to implement, lets hope he can make it work.

Rule of sales...sell something in demand, something people want and need. Else, have an incredibly thick skin. :028:
I agree with your sentiment, but he must see this as a project that is exciting to him, otherwise he wouldn't have taken the position, surely? i.e. I don't think he would blot his record - he must believe in the future - as do I
049:gif

Jims Dentist

He won't have come cheap.
Given the shambles that our club is, will whatever increase in income he might generate be significantly more than his salary?

toshes mate

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on May 13, 2016, 10:55:40 AM
Complete waste of time but I felt better for it, briefly.

Not at all, since you pays your money and are entitled to tell the Club how you feel about life at the Cottage.   If more people made the kind of comments you made then we may see more rapid progress in the right direction.

domprague

Well done and well said. These people are not idiots, whatever we think. If someone who is clearly a regular customer is having a moan then they'll know it will cost them money.

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on May 13, 2016, 10:55:40 AM
Funnily enough I saw this guy last Saturday before the game being shown around the catering outlets by O'Loughlin the finance director.

As I was getting my beer from the real ale stand by the river I called O'Loughlin over and said "This beer tent has been just about the only thing worthwhile when attending matches in the last couple of seasons, the rest, on and off the pitch has been a shambles"

You can imagine I got the usual corporate, bland response and was thanked for my comments.

I concluded by saying " I wouldn't expect you to really comment on the shambles but thanks for letting me make my point"

Both he and Casper smiled (probably thought I was a plonker) and I was gone.
Complete waste of time but I felt better for it, briefly.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Twig

THis can only be a positive and a statement of intent (ok, not a big one but still important).