6.We won it one time           4                  23
7.Crafty Cottagers               6                  21
8.HammyEnd                       4                  20
9.Lewington's Assistants  4                  20
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10.Uhlenbeeks                    4                   17
11.Frank Large's Friends 2                   20
12.McBrides                       2                   15

.......................................................................................

Individual top 10- (star per correct answer for the 3 questions)

1. Millsy  (we won it one time)  15    3  *
2. One J Stannard (Crafty Cotts)  12    5
3. Luke (M Adams Family)  12    3  *
4. Caborundum(were not RM)  12    2*
5. Profficer FFC (Boca Seniors)  12   1  *
6. Skatzoffc (Lee Cooked)  11  4
7. FFC73 (Frank Friends)  11   2  *
8. Little Love4ffc  (JP my Lord)  11    1*
9. Brightster (Lews Assistants) 10    2
10.Rweller 86 (JP my Lord) 9     1  *

Congratulations to Ffc2004, Jonaldinho88,  Little Love4ffc  and Rweller 86 who rose from midtable to champions thanks to Griezmann's goals.

Frank Large's Friends spokesperson has announced a press conference to discuss the future of captain Lighthouse. The Uhlenbeek's suffered the heartache of relegation as Boca Seniors almost did a Leicester shooting from 2nd bottom to top 4. McBrides acted out the life of Brian and made up the last relegation spot.

The Mickey Adams Family and We're not Real Madrid had strong seasons and very similar ones. Starting off comfortably but finishing in style. Where as the story couldn't have been told any different for the Crafty (some might say 'cocky') Cottagers and Lewingtons Assistants who both started like they meant business but took the Lewington role a bit too seriously and impersonated England to perfection.

We won it one time and Hammy End both flirted with Champs league places but could not sustain it as injuries and small squads took their toll.

And after leading for most of the campaign Lee Cooked must be waking up this morning and wondering why they aren't top still. I told you to take those 3 extra questions more seriously. Although a Europa league spot is not to be sniffed at....

Thank you to everyone who took part especially the captains who made organising this and my life a lot easier, so big thumbs up to them. And can I just finish by saying, I'm getting vertigo looking down at you Jimbo lol. Don't get a neck ache looking up. I'll send you a postcard when we go on our European tour mate  :wine:

049:gif

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dannyboi-ffc

"Top of the league, top of the league, top of the league, top of the league"  078.gif 082.gif

Bottom already Ben? Maybe you should try Matt Smith up top for a change  049:gif 051

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Burt

"Lewington's Assistants" has already been engraved on the cup so there's only the runners-up spot to play for...  :dft011:

love4ffc

I'm sure this won't effect anyone's decision on how Spain will do but they just left out Diego Costa, Juan Mata and Fernando Torres for the the provisional squad.
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Skatzoffc

Hmmm, 2nd in the league.

Not a bad start!
:005:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 14, 2016, 11:12:21 AM
"Top of the league, top of the league, top of the league, top of the league"  078.gif 082.gif

Bottom already Ben? Maybe you should try Matt Smith up top for a change  049:gif 051
lol
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

Had our last training session today. Frank Large's friends seem in good form and our set plays are working well. Now only thing left is  to congratulate Danny in keeping sane in organising this and to make sure not to be drawn into the petty arguments and bribe offering that is bound to come his way.

I apologise in advance. But when they said offer a brown paper parcel I didn't realise it had to have something inside it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Right ladies and gents. We are officially live and kicking!!! Anyone else excited?

I would say good luck but I want to win so I wont. But I will say thank you to everyone who has taken part. And a massive thank you to the Captains who have made my life so much easier organising this.

I hope you all enjoy it and really get behind your team mates and show some competitiveness. We maybe be friends of Fulham in name but until the Euros are done.......we are enemies! Let the Euro Team Tipping Cup 2016 BEGIN!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on June 09, 2016, 10:35:37 PM
Right ladies and gents. We are officially live and kicking!!! Anyone else excited?

I would say good luck but I want to win so I wont. But I will say thank you to everyone who has taken part. And a massive thank you to the Captains who have made my life so much easier organising this.

I hope you all enjoy it and really get behind your team mates and show some competitiveness. We maybe be friends of Fulham in name but until the Euros are done.......we are enemies! Let the Euro Team Tipping Cup 2016 BEGIN!
I will say it, as unlike you DB I am not a shallow individual.  Good Luck to everyone and may the best Lee Cooked team win.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Vinnieffc

When We're Not Real Madrid win this comp, we're gonna put Love4FFC in the dentists chair in the Golden Lion and spray him with fire extinguishers full of Stella

love4ffc

Quote from: Vinnieffc on June 10, 2016, 08:20:00 AM
When We're Not Real Madrid win this comp, we're gonna put Love4FFC in the dentists chair in the Golden Lion and spray him with fire extinguishers full of Stella
I actually think that could be enjoyable  082.gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SoCalJoe

At this rate we might have to change our name from Team of McBrides to Team of Eddie Johnsons  fp.gif
You can observe a lot by just watching.

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"