more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Monday Fulham Stuff (16/05/16)...

Started by WhiteJC, May 16, 2016, 07:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Emerson Hyndman to leave Fulham in summer, according to source

Emerson Hyndman can count Manchester United and West Ham among his admirers.

U.S. international Emerson Hyndman is to leave Fulham when his contract expires next month, a source close to the club has told ESPN FC.

Fulham had hoped to keep the highly-rated midfielder, but Hyndman has informed the club he has no intentions to sign a new deal as he plans to move on.

Hyndman made his debut last season and made 11 appearances before a broken collar bone restricted his progress at Craven Cottage.

The 20-year-old figured in 17 games this term and scored his first goal for the club with the winner against Cardiff in April.

Fulham beat a host of clubs to Hyndman's signature in 2011 when they signed him as a 15-year-old from FC Dallas and, despite his lack of action, he was always highly-regarded at Fulham.

News of Hyndman's decision to turn down a new deal at Fulham is sure to alert a number of clubs with the likes of Manchester United, Tottenham, West Ham United all admirers of the talented midfielder.

Fulham would be due a compensation fee if Hyndman was to move to another club in England, but they would get nothing if the player decided to move abroad when his contract expires.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/fulham/story/2873709/emerson-hyndman-to-leave-fulham-in-summer-source

WhiteJC

Jets sign former Fulham midfielder Wayne Brown

Newcastle Jets have today bolstered their midfield stocks for the 2016/17 Hyundai A-League season with the signing of former Fulham professional Wayne Brown.

The 27-year-old links with the Jets on a two-year deal, keeping him at the club until at least the end of the 2017/18 season.

Brown started his career at English Premier League side Fulham, where he was a graduate of the club's academy, before earning a professional contract from 2007-10.

The midfielder made his Premier League debut for The Cottagers against Manchester United at Old Trafford in 2009, coming up against the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Carlos Tevez and Dimitar Berbatov. 

Brown has played for English Championship club Brentford FC, League 1 club Bristol Rovers and Finnish Premier League clubs TPS FC and SJK FC.

During his time on loan at TPS FC in 2009, Brown was named the club's Midfielder of the Season and Player of the Year.

He was also named in the 2009 Finnish Premier League Team of the Season.

Brown led SJK to second place in 2014 and one step better winning the Finnish Championship in 2015.

Jets boss Scott Miller said Brown will be a valuable addition to the squad given his experience and having worked with the midfielder previously during his time at Fulham.

"Having known and worked with Wayne at Fulham FC for a number of years I am confident his physical and technical ability will be of great value to the squad," Miller said.

Brown, who will commence pre-season training in late June, said that he is excited to work with Miller again.

"I worked under him at Fulham and I know how professional, dedicated and passionate he is. This is the type of manager I want to work under that demands high standards and effort all the time," Brown said.

"I'm looking forward to pre-season, getting to know the rest of the team and learning how they play, hopefully I can fit in well."

"I'm looking forward to the challenge. The team has made progress this season and we will look to build and progress on and off the field next season. I'm looking forward to meeting the fans for the first time. I watched one of the derby games and the passion they showed was amazing and I can't wait to be part of that."

Brown hopes his versatility can help bring stability to the Jets lineup and is confident   he can contribute goals from midfield as well.

"I'm hoping to bring some goals and assistance to the club as part of the playing group. I like to shoot when I get the opportunity," Brown said.

"I can play all across the midfield and I think my technical ability and passing range is my main asset that I can bring to the club."

Read more at http://www.newcastlejets.com.au/article/newcastle-jets-sign-former-fulham-midfielder-wayne-brown/dgbqsxeaaf2b1ro3ly6munil3#XpOXJ1WlpSFMX90A.99

WhiteJC

Report: Hyndman set for Fulham exit this summer

With some of Europe's top teams reportedly seeking his services, U.S. Men's National Team midfielder Emerson Hyndman could be on the move this summer.

According to ESPN FC, Hyndman has informed Fulham that he will be leaving the club when his contract expires in June.

Hyndman has been linked to several of the biggest clubs in Europe over recent months, including English Premier League sides Manchester United, Tottenham and West Ham.

The 20-year-old midfielder came up in the ranks of Fulham's youth academy before joining the senior team back in 2014. Since then, Hyndman has made 27 appearances and added a goal in that span.

On the international level, Hyndman has progressed with the USMNT, appearing on multiple occasions for the Under-20, Under-23 and senior teams over the past two years. The young midfielder captained the U.S. U-20s at last year's World Cup in New Zealand.

http://sbisoccer.com/2016/05/report-hyndman-set-for-fulham-exit-this-summer