more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer embargo ended

Started by MJG, May 16, 2016, 12:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on May 16, 2016, 06:27:34 PM
Good, so nothing should stop them going and paying £600m for Gareth Bale, Ramsey, Ledley... basically the whole Welsh squad

Cookie for manager too?  :dft011:

Good to hear the embargo has been lifted... Good news.

Riversider

Hopefully Madl will be first through the door, though there are a few I would like "out" the door !

dannyboi-ffc

Great news, cheers Mike.  I'm not fussed about how much is spent, just who it's spent on. The club have had months now to think this over and I'm sure Jokanovic knows by now who he needs to come in. Hopefully we get some players in and out early.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

hovewhite

Good now  SJ go and get your players and I expect to see home wins next season not defeats!

Aaron

I look forward to seeing how the nine man panel to determine which positions we need to sign players for will be comprised.  I'm also intrigued as to who might be on the subsequent nine man panel that will be appointed to confirm the veracity of the conclusions of the first nine man panel. 

By some stage in 2020 I expect we will likely be in a position to begin appointing a nine man panel to sign the players identified by the first nine man panel and confirmed by the second nine man panel.  I suspect however the majority of our targets will have retired by then, forcing us to appoint a nine man panel to assess why the players identified by the first nine man panel and validated by the second nine man panel were not signed by the third nine man panel prior to their retirement.

MJG

Was pleased to see club mention it last night instead of dragging it out for a few days. Even I would have got worried again after being told early yesterday.

Allestree andy

Great news the transfer embargo has been lifited by the football league, now let go and build a team to be proud of.
COYW 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
To the limit and beyond

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: MJG on May 17, 2016, 09:54:04 AM
Was pleased to see club mention it last night instead of dragging it out for a few days. Even I would have got worried again after being told early yesterday.

Yes!
I know there will be times when the finer intricacies of a situation mean the club have to keep their cards close to their chest but there does seem to be numerous occasions when they could nip something in the bud simply by releasing a statement.

I would like to think someone at the club keeps an eye on whatever the support is anxious about and after checking with the relevant people within the club make an appropriate statement, simple!

But usually its a process made unnecessarily painful by the club IMO.

Jims Dentist

That's a BIG relief.

Given those players that are, going or will likely leave, without being able to recruit we would have been odds on for relegation.