more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tuesday Fulham Stuff (17/05/16)...

Started by WhiteJC, May 17, 2016, 07:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Duo Called Up

Fulham goalkeeper Jesse Joronen has been called up by Finland for friendly games against Belgium on Wednesday 1st June in Brussels and Italy in Verona on Monday 6th June.

Elsewhere, Joronen's fellow keeper Marek Rodák has been named in the Slovakia Under-21 squad for a Challenge Trophy tournament. This comprises of matches against Ukraine in Poprada on Wednesday 1st June and against England in Sutton on Sunday 5th June.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/may/13/duo-called-up?

WhiteJC

Talented International midfielder set to leave Fulham

According to an ESPN, Emerson Hyndman is set to leave Craven Cottage next month when his contract expires.

Hyndman began his career at the Dallas Texans and subsequently FC Dallas before joining Fulham. Hyndman joined the club's youth academy when he was 15, and has gone on to feature regularly for Fulham over the past two seasons.

The 20-year-old midfielder has featured fifteen times for Fulham in the Sky Bet Championship this campaign, however as Fulham have struggled and don't look to be in the position to mount a promotion bid, Hyndman looks set to leave.

Hyndman is highly-rated, both at Fulham and in the States with club's already beginning to show an interest in the midfielder.

Fulham was hoping to extend his contract however Hyndman has outlined his intentions, one of which is to leave the club when his contract runs out.

There have already been some big name suitors such as Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, and West Ham United. A

ll of which if they were to sign Hyndman would have to pay Fulham a compensation fee, if however Hyndman was to move abroad, Fulham would receive nothing.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/talented-international-midfielder-set-to-leave-fulham/?

WhiteJC

England Knocked Out

Dennis Adeniran played 67 minutes and Ryan Sessegnon the full 80 as England Under-17s' European Championship campaign came to an end on Sunday after they were beaten 1-0 by Spain in the Quarter-Finals.

It what was a tight game, Real Madrid midfielder Francisco Garcia's fine solo goal with just 11 minutes played proved the difference, as he ran half the pitch before lifting a finish over goalkeeper Jared Thompson.

Sessegnon almost created an equaliser when he teed up Mason Mount, but the Chelsea man put his shot too close to the keeper.

Both sides had chances to add to the scoreline, but the Spaniards held firm to secure their place in the Semis where they'll take on Germany.

"I haven't got any complaints from the players' perspective," said head coach Steve Cooper. "I thought their attitude was brilliant and it's a very hot day here.

"We were playing against a good team as well, but I actually thought the best team lost here today, you can see that from the chances alone and Jared didn't have a real save to make."

Photo courtesy of thefa.com.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/may/16/england-knocked-out?

WhiteJC

Former Fulham Players Hits the US of A!

A former Fulham midfielder, a player who made his Fulham debut in the Premier League match against Manchester United, at Old Trafford, in 2009, is embarking on a playing career in the United States.

Wayne Brown, now twenty-seven years of age, has signed or Newcastle Jets, a side who are managed by a coach who has Fulham connections, Scott Miller.

Brown has signed a two-year deal with Newcastle Jets and Miller, talking about the player has remarked,

'Having known and worked with Wayne at Fulham FC for a number of years I am confident his physical and technical ability will be of great value to the squad."

When Brown left Craven Cottage he spent spells at Bristol Rovers before moving to Finland where he played for TPS and SJK.

Talking about a reunion with Miller, Brown has remarked,

'I worked under him at Fulham and I know how professional, dedicated and passionate he is. This is the type of manager I want to work under that demands high standards and effort all the time,' Brown said.

'I'm looking forward to pre-season, getting to know the rest of the team and learning how they play, hopefully I can fit in well.

'I'm looking forward to the challenge. The team has made progress this season and we will look to build and progress on and off the field next season.

'I'm looking forward to meeting the fans for the first time. I watched one of the derby games and the passion they showed was amazing and I can't wait to be part of that.'

And as for his aims with Newcastle Jets, Brown has added,

'I'm hoping to bring some goals and assistance to the club as part of the playing group. I like to shoot when I get the opportunity.

'I can play all across the midfield - I think my technical ability and passing range is my main asset that I can bring to the club.'

Here at Vital Fulham we`d like to wish Wayne all the best across the pond and we hope everything goes to plan.

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=446967#ixzz48tNLozSA

WhiteJC

Junior Season Tickets

This April the Club became the proud winners of the 2016 Nickelodeon Family Club of the Year at the Football League Awards, a testament to our fantastic family matchday experience.

Committed to making watching football both affordable and accessible, junior supporters can have a great day out supporting the Whites, with a Season Ticket priced from as little as £2 per game.

What's more, with London's Original football Club, you'll get much more than just 90 minutes of action on matchday, with events and opportunities to get more involved with the Club across the year. Next weekend supporters are invited to enjoy our Picnic on the Pitch event at Craven Cottage, with fun activities for all of our loyal Season Ticket Holders.

Season Tickets are now on sale and you and your young Whites supporter can guarantee your seat for all of the Whites' 23 Sky Bet Championship home games in 2016/17.

Prices start from £47 for Under-18s (just over £2 per game), and only £25 for Under-10s* (just £1 per game), with an adult able to join in the fun from just £259 for adults (just over £11 per game).

Full pricing is available to view here, along with a complete list of benefits.

Existing Season Ticket Holders have until 5pm Thursday 26th May to keep their existing seat for the 2016/17 campaign.

We hope you'll choose to join us on what we hope will be an exciting journey next term.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/may/16/junior-season-tickets?

WhiteJC

Goal Of The Month Result

A Tom Cairney strike has been voted Coral Goal of the Month for a third time this season, although he had to see off some stiff competition from Scott Parker.

Cairney claimed the April/May accolade for his precise winner against Bolton Wanderers on the final day of the campaign, taking 27.1 per cent of the votes.

But leadership of the voting tally regularly switched between himself and his Captain, with Parker eventually falling just shy with 26.5 per cent for his perfectly executed volley against Cardiff City.

Emerson Hyndman, scorer of the winning goal in that fixture, came third with 18.6 per cent.

The fact that three of Cairney's eight Fulham goals have won the award demonstrates the quality of his finishing, while three more were also in contention in their respective months.

Have a watch below of the top-three strikes from our final Goal of the Month competition of the season.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/may/16/goal-of-the-month-result?

Huxley

Quote from: WhiteJC on May 17, 2016, 07:32:11 AM

Former Fulham Players Hits the US of A!

A former Fulham midfielder, a player who made his Fulham debut in the Premier League match against Manchester United, at Old Trafford, in 2009, is embarking on a playing career in the United States.

Wayne Brown, now twenty-seven years of age, has signed or Newcastle Jets, a side who are managed by a coach who has Fulham connections, Scott Miller.

Brown has signed a two-year deal with Newcastle Jets and Miller, talking about the player has remarked,

'Having known and worked with Wayne at Fulham FC for a number of years I am confident his physical and technical ability will be of great value to the squad."

When Brown left Craven Cottage he spent spells at Bristol Rovers before moving to Finland where he played for TPS and SJK.

Talking about a reunion with Miller, Brown has remarked,

'I worked under him at Fulham and I know how professional, dedicated and passionate he is. This is the type of manager I want to work under that demands high standards and effort all the time,' Brown said.

'I'm looking forward to pre-season, getting to know the rest of the team and learning how they play, hopefully I can fit in well.

'I'm looking forward to the challenge. The team has made progress this season and we will look to build and progress on and off the field next season.

'I'm looking forward to meeting the fans for the first time. I watched one of the derby games and the passion they showed was amazing and I can't wait to be part of that.'

And as for his aims with Newcastle Jets, Brown has added,

'I'm hoping to bring some goals and assistance to the club as part of the playing group. I like to shoot when I get the opportunity.

'I can play all across the midfield - I think my technical ability and passing range is my main asset that I can bring to the club.'

Here at Vital Fulham we`d like to wish Wayne all the best across the pond and we hope everything goes to plan.

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=446967#ixzz48tNLozSA

Ahem, Newcastle Jets play in Australia...

WhiteJC

Fulham star explains why his fingers are crossed over Olympics 2016 dream

Dane has first to impress national boss and then persuade Whites to let him miss first two weeks of the new Championship season

Red alert: Lasse Vigen Christensen (L) celebrates with U21 team-mate against Serbia

Lasse Vigen Christensen wants to go to the Olympics with Denmark - but the Fulham midfielder admitted his selection has two hurdles to overcome - and one of them is his own club.

The 2014-15 season was a breakthrough for the 21-year-old. Check out the video above to remind yourself.

But now the talented winger wants to put a poor season behind him where he and Whites struggled. Christensen again suffered a fair share of injuries dating back 18 months. Fulham escaped relegation by two places.

And although Christensen has been selected for the Danish Olympic team's preparation tournament in South Korea at the beginning of June, it's by no means the squad that will pack bags for Rio in August.

Thereby, hangs the other conundrum. Will Fulham and other clubs with Danish hopefuls allow their players to go at the beginning of the domestic season that starts just three days after the fun in Rio kicks off?

Christensen has fingers crossed.

"There's been a lot of talks back and forward with players to find out whether they can go," he said.

"Hopefully, it can be sorted and we can get our best team there. But with Fulham, that's not a discussion we've had yet, so I can't really say too much about it.

"We have a lot of players in Denmark at club playing European qualifiers at the same time. So there's a lot of debate between club and country that's yet to happen."

Denmark face three other sides who will compete at the Olympics; Nigeria on Thursday 2nd June, Honduras on Saturday 4th June, and South Korea on Monday 6th June.

Coach Niels Frederiksen added: "It's a great opportunity for me to see the players who are under discussion for the final Olympic squad against some nations that we very rarely meet.

"It will give us a good insight into what awaits us for the Olympics. It's really positive that I will have the opportunity to test them for three difficult matches."

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-star-explains-fingers-crossed-11338853?

WhiteJC

Celtic battle AC Milan and Borussia Dortmund for Fulham ace: Available on free transfer

CELTIC face a battle against European giants AC Milan and Borussia Dortmund in the hunt for Fulham starlet Emerson Hyndman this summer.

Emerson Hyndman made his Fulham debut against Ipswich in 2014

The 20-year-old has run his contract down and is set to leave Craven Cottage on a free transfer at the end of June.

Celtic, who sealed their fifth successive Scottish Premiership title win at the start of May, are said to be keen on luring Hyndman to Parkhead, despite not yet appointing a successor to outgoing boss Ronny Deila.

However, they will face competition from seven-time Champions League winners Milan and 2012 Bundesliga champions Dortmund, with Hyndman apparently keen to move abroad.

Fulham are entitled to compensation for the USA national team midfielder, who made his senior debut against the Czech Republic in September 2014.

However, Slavisa Jokanovic's side will receive as little as £200,000 if he leaves England, reports The Sun.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/670706/Celtic-Battle-European-Giants-Milan-Borussia-Dortmund-United-States-Transfer-News-Gossip

WhiteJC

West Ham Keen on Fulham Midfielder

Today West Ham United signed one midfielder, but another source has us linked with the possible acquisition of a second midfielder.

According to the news source ESPN, West Ham are amongst a host of Premier League clubs that are keeping a watch on a situation developing at Craven Cottage.

Our source is of the opinion that with his contract fast running down, Fulham`s promising 20-year-old midfielder Emerson Hyndman has told Fulham that he won`t be signing a new deal.

Hyndman joined Fulham as a fifteen year-old, from the American outfit FC Dallas.

In 2014 / 2015 the youngster made 11 appearances for Fulham before being side-lined with a broken collarbone.

This season, 2015 / 2016, Hyndman made a further 17 appearances and scored his first goal for Fulham when he hit the winner against Cardiff City.

As for the other Premier League clubs interested in the player, look no further than Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur.

We`ll keep you informed of any further developments

Read more: http://www.westham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=447000#ixzz48tQlJngB

WhiteJC

Volksbank Cup Review

A Fulham Under-19 side claimed third place at the Volksbank Cup in Stemwede, Germany, over the weekend.

The format of the competition started as two groups of four teams, with two 25 minute halves per fixture. The top-two from each group would progress to the Semi-Finals.

First up for the Whites on Friday evening was Mühlenkreis, an older team made up of the best players from the local region. Josh Smile saw a shot well saved and Luca de la Torre fired over in the first half, before Josh Walker broke the deadlock after the restart.

Marlon Fossey's cross was deflected but quickly picked up by the striker, who rounded the goalkeeper and slotted in from a tight angle.

Foday Nabay then squandered a decent chance following good work by Ryheem Sheckleford, while Elijah Adebayo had a header saved, as was Jon Dagur Thorsteinsson's free-kick as Fulham continued to turn the screw. However, they had to settle for a 1-0 win.

Colombian outfit Atlético Nacional were next on a bitterly cold Saturday morning, and it proved to be something of a tactical battle as the two teams tried to work each other out.

Aron Davies caused problems in each half, heading a dangerous ball back across goal in the first half that nobody was able to tap in, and smashing a shot wide in the second from the penalty spot.

But a goalless draw left Fulham's fate in their own hands.

Sampdoria were the opponents for the final group game that afternoon, and the Italians arrived with the oldest group of players at the tournament.

After kick-off was delayed due to a hailstorm, there was a cagey feel to the fixture in the first half, which was notable only for a disallowed Walker goal.

Smile then drew a good save from the goalkeeper after the restart, while Stephen Humphrys sent a screamer just wide.

Neither team was able to find a way through, and so the Whites claimed a second consecutive 0-0. That meant that we were tied with Nacional for first place in the group, with a coin toss required to see who'd be given top spot.

The Colombians won that game of chance, and so Fulham were pitted against Red Bull Brasil in the Semi-Finals on Sunday.

The South Americans were by far and away the best side our youngsters had encountered in the competition, and they found themselves one down following a rapid counter-attack.

A chance then fell Walker's way after he'd been picked out by a Thorsteinsson free-kick, but he was unable to find the target.

It was 2-0 to the Brazilians after the break following another devastating counter-attack, but Magnus Norman kept the score down with a good stop soon after.

Jerome Opoku then thought he'd pulled one back for his team, but the flag was up for offside.

Fulham's frustrations in the game were summed up late on when they were twice awarded penalties, only for the keeper to deny Humphrys first and then Thorsteinsson.

That defeat meant another showdown with Nacional in a Third Place Play-Off after they came up short in their Semi-Final against Aalborg.

Fulham were the better team throughout, but despite plenty of possession there was no way through, and so the match went to a penalty shoot-out at the end of another goalless encounter.

Josh Lukwata made it advantage Fulham with an early save, something Thorteinsson capitalised on by tucking away his spot-kick.

Nacional scored their next one, as did Smile, but the next Colombian effort missed the target. Mikolaj Kwietniewski kept his composure to net and put all the pressure on their next taker, who sent his strike from 12 yards over the bar to secure third place for the Whites.

Photos courtesy of Stefan Pollex, Sebastian Kroger and Jan-Philipp Ehlers.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/may/16/volksbank-cup-review?

WhiteJC

Former Manchester United and Barcelona money man becomes Fulham's first summer signing

Whites want whizz kid executive to show them the money as the struggling Championship club plan to turn around fortunes on and off the pitch

Fingers on the purse strings: Casper Stylsvig

Casper Stylsvig has joined Fulham hoping to make as much money for Whites as he did at Manchester United and Barcelona.

Stylsvig was Head of Sales and Global Sponsorship Director at United was Business Development Manager at Barca.

At Old Trafford he made his reputation for securing lucrative sponsorship deals with significant big brand leaders.

At the Cottage, Stylsvig's is tasked with increasing revenue at everything off the pitch including Sponsorship, Corporate Hospitality and Events, Ticketing, Retail and Public Catering.

Based at the Motspur Park Training Ground, Casper's appointment is in line with Chairman Shahid Khan's strategic aim to drive sales and increase revenue through all of the Fulham's commercial divisions.

Stylsvig added: "Fulham is a historic football Club with many unique characteristics that are immensely attractive for new and varied audiences.

"We will return to the Premier League and I am relishing the opportunity to ensure when we get there, that London's Original football Club has an array of impressive partnerships and new revenue streams that match its status."

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-manchester-united-barcelona-money-11340067?

WhiteJC

Fulham ace attracting AC Milan, Celtic and Borussia Dortmund

Fulham's 20 year old midfield starlet Emerson Hyndman is being lined up by three major clubs this summer after running down his contract and will be therefore available for a free transfer.

According to a report in the Daily Express Scottish giants Celtic are among the clubs vying for his signature with Italian Serie A club AC Milan and German club Borussia Dortmund also eyeing a deal for the USA international.

Hyndman has caught the eye of potential suitors, breaking into the first team at Craven cottage and starting 3 of the last 6 Championship games.

Despite a breakthrough season the young midfielder has failed to negotiate a contract with the London club and is thought to be favouring a move abroad. He certainly does not appear short of offers and Celtic, despite having no manager in place since Ronny Deila vacated are said to be looking to sign the American but will face competition from two of Europe's biggest clubs in AC Milan and Dortmund and with Hyndman not under contract there will be no fee, however Fulham would be eligible for some compensation should the midfielder move abroad but it's believed it would only be in the region of a meagre £200,000. Scant consolation for a player with so much potential.

Fulham and the player himself will probably want to resolve any deal sooner rather than later as the USA will be involved in the Copa America this summer.

There seems to be a "not surprised" and "anger at mismanaging youngsters" vibe from the world of twitter regarding the news. With this fan's tweet symptomatic of what most are feeling at the club.

http://the72.co.uk/54421/fulham-ace-attracting-ac-milan-celtic-and-borussia-dortmund/

WhiteJC

United in Hunt for Fulham Midfielder

Could Manchester United be set to land a young midfielder from the West London club Fulham?

The reason we ask is that the media source ESPN is reporting that Manchester United are amongst a trio of Premier League clubs that are being linked with the American midfielder Emerson Hyndman.

Hyndman, just twenty-years of age, has indicated to the Craven Cottage based club that he has no intention of signing a new contract.

The midfielder as played seventeen times for Fulham this season, scoring just once.

Fulham signed the player, as a fifteen year-old, from FC Dallas and will be reticent to see him leave.

However, if the youngster is determined to move on and he is out of contract, there`s little Fulham can do to affect the situation.

As for the other two Premier League clubs looking to snare this exciting talent, look no further than West Ham United and Tottenham Hotspur.

The last player Manchester United signed with Fulham connections was one Chris Smalling, let`s see if Hyndman, if he does come to Old Trafford, can make as big an impact.

Read more: http://www.manchesterunited.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=447011#ixzz48tT5e400

WhiteJC

Embargo Lifted

Following confirmation from the Football League, this afternoon Fulham FC announced that its transfer embargo has officially been lifted, and that it is free to trade over the summer months.

Fulham faced a ban during the previous January window, however It was still be possible to trade within the set FFP limits, which saw a number of players join the Club. The embargo arose as the Club made an adjusted loss greater than the £6m limit allowed by the Football League in the year following relegation.

With the embargo now lifted, the Club will continue to pursue its targets in an effort to ensure it has a squad capable of competing successfully in the 2016/17 Sky Bet Championship campaign.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/may/16/embargo-lifted?

WhiteJC

Duo In States Squad

Tim Ream and Emerson Hyndman have been called up by the United States Men's National Team for their training camp and friendly match against Puerto Rico.

The camp will be taking place on home soil in Miami, before they travel to San Juan for their game on Sunday 22nd May.

It's in preparation for this summer's Copa America, with Jurgen Klinsmann naming his final squad later this week.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/may/16/duo-in-states-squad?

WhiteJC

Fulham confirm transfer embargo lifted by Football League

Fulham have confirmed that their transfer embargo has been lifted by the Football League.

The Championship outfit were restricted in their ability to buy players in the January transfer window after they recorded a loss greater than the £6m allowed in the year after relegation.

Now, though, the Cottagers are free to spend when the transfer market reopens in the summer.

A statement from Fulham read: "Following confirmation from the Football League, this afternoon Fulham FC announced that its transfer embargo has officially been lifted, and that it is free to trade over the summer months.

"Fulham faced a ban during the previous January window, however It was still be possible to trade within the set FFP limits, which saw a number of players join the club. The embargo arose as the club made an adjusted loss greater than the £6m limit allowed by the Football League in the year following relegation.

"With the embargo now lifted, the Club will continue to pursue its targets in an effort to ensure it has a squad capable of competing successfully in the 2016-17 Sky Bet Championship campaign."

Fulham finished 20th in the Championship table, 11 points above relegation.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/fulham/news/fulham-confirm-transfer-embargo-lifted_272861.html

WhiteJC

Fulham prepare for summer spending after transfer embargo is lifted by the Football League

The Cottagers made a loss greater than the £6million limit allowed in the year following relegation and were not permitted to buy players in January.

Fulham power players: Shahid Khan and Slavisa Jokanovic

Fulham chairman Shahid Khan is preparing to get the chequebook out after the Football League confirmed the club's transfer embargo had been lifted.

The Cottagers made a loss greater than the £6million limit allowed by the league in the year following relegation and were not permitted to buy players in January.

It meant new boss Slavisa Jokanovic was unable to purchase players over the winter to bolster a squad that was fighting relegation near the bottom of the Championship.

However, he was able to do some minor tinkering and the loan acquisition of Austrian defender Michael Madl from Sturm Graz proved a shrewd bit of business.

Khan confirmed last month that he would be handing Jokanovic funds when the window re-opens at the start of July.

Now the transfer embargo has been lifted, the Whites pair can begin to put their plans into motion as they look to rebuild a side that severely struggled last term.

A statement on Fulham's official website read: "Following confirmation from the Football League, this afternoon Fulham FC announced that its transfer embargo has officially been lifted, and that it is free to trade over the summer months.

"Fulham faced a ban during the previous January window, however It was still be possible to trade within the set FFP limits, which saw a number of players join the club.

"The embargo arose as the club made an adjusted loss greater than the £6m limit allowed by the Football League in the year following relegation.

"With the embargo now lifted, the club will continue to pursue its targets in an effort to ensure it has a squad capable of competing successfully in the 2016/17 Sky Bet Championship campaign."

Meanwhile, Fulham's Tim Ream and Emerson Hyndman have been called up by the United States side for their training camp and friendly against Puerto Rico.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fulham-prepare-summer-spending-after-11341697?

WhiteJC

West Ham interested in promising Championship youngster

West Ham United are said to be amongst a number of Premier League clubs interested in Fulham talent Emerson Hyndman.

According to ESPN FC, US international Hyndman is expected to leave the Championship club when his deal expires next month.

The promising midfielder made his Fulham debut last season but a broken collarbone disrupted his progress at Craven Cottage.

The midfielder has featured in 16 league games this season but has only played 824 minutes, which is why the American may be looking to move on.

The likes of Manchester United and Tottenham are also rumoured to be interested in the former FC Dallas youngster.

The Hammers have acquired the likes of Toni Martinez from Valencia and former Chelsea midfielder Domingos Quina in a bid to boost their youth talent. With Hyndman looking to leave the club, he could be another encouraging prospect arriving at the club in the near future.

http://foreverwestham.com/2016/05/blog-topics/boleyn-whispers/west-ham-interested-in-promising-championship-youngster?

WhiteJC

Wales' Chris Coleman set to welcome ex-Fulham boss as assistant ahead of Euro 2016

KIT SYMONS could be in line for a return as Chris Coleman's No2 with Wales.

Kit Symons is currently acting as Wales' opposition scout ahead of Euro 2016

Coleman's current assistant boss Paul Trollope is poised to be named as the new manager of Championship side Cardiff this week.

Trollope is expected to move up from assistant manager at Cardiff to succeed Russell Slade, and Symons could step up into the role.

Symons quit as Wales No2 last summer to concentrate on managing Fulham, but after losing that job is acting as Coleman's opposition scout for Euro 2016.

Wales will face England, Slovakia and Russia in their group in France this summer.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/670879/Kit-Symons-Wales-Chris-Coleman-Assistant-Euro-2016-Euros-Fulham-Cardiff-News