Main Menu

Tuesday Fulham Stuff (17/05/16)...

Started by WhiteJC, May 17, 2016, 07:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: TheGreatGatsby on May 17, 2016, 07:39:20 AM
Quote from: WhiteJC on May 17, 2016, 07:32:11 AM

Former Fulham Players Hits the US of A!

A former Fulham midfielder, a player who made his Fulham debut in the Premier League match against Manchester United, at Old Trafford, in 2009, is embarking on a playing career in the United States.

Wayne Brown, now twenty-seven years of age, has signed or Newcastle Jets, a side who are managed by a coach who has Fulham connections, Scott Miller.

Brown has signed a two-year deal with Newcastle Jets and Miller, talking about the player has remarked,

'Having known and worked with Wayne at Fulham FC for a number of years I am confident his physical and technical ability will be of great value to the squad."

When Brown left Craven Cottage he spent spells at Bristol Rovers before moving to Finland where he played for TPS and SJK.

Talking about a reunion with Miller, Brown has remarked,

'I worked under him at Fulham and I know how professional, dedicated and passionate he is. This is the type of manager I want to work under that demands high standards and effort all the time,' Brown said.

'I'm looking forward to pre-season, getting to know the rest of the team and learning how they play, hopefully I can fit in well.

'I'm looking forward to the challenge. The team has made progress this season and we will look to build and progress on and off the field next season.

'I'm looking forward to meeting the fans for the first time. I watched one of the derby games and the passion they showed was amazing and I can't wait to be part of that.'

And as for his aims with Newcastle Jets, Brown has added,

'I'm hoping to bring some goals and assistance to the club as part of the playing group. I like to shoot when I get the opportunity.

'I can play all across the midfield - I think my technical ability and passing range is my main asset that I can bring to the club.'

Here at Vital Fulham we`d like to wish Wayne all the best across the pond and we hope everything goes to plan.

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=446967#ixzz48tNLozSA

Ahem, Newcastle Jets play in Australia...

Haha! I was just thinking that myself!
I'm having a bit of a mental block on this guy, I don't remember him playing?