News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Whats our greatest away performance ever?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, May 19, 2016, 10:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gang

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 19, 2016, 10:45:12 AM
Ipswich Town 1v10  (TEN) Fulham would be my guess or was that at home? I know we played them twice in a couple of days and even back then we were typical Fulham with the outcome.

Everton away in the 75 run maybe? Only say that because we never beat them lol. Obviously neutral grounds don't count so I'm assuming Birmingham doesn't count.

10-1 was at home, we lost the away game 2-4

f321ffc

One of my favourites has to be Chelsea 0 Fulham 2  1978 I think. 092.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

BalDrick

Quote from: mike_corkcity12 on May 19, 2016, 12:54:30 PM
Away to Reading, Nevland scored.
Gutted I didn't go to that, can't remember why I didn't but, like the Old Trafford one, could have done. D'oh
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: Dodgin on May 19, 2016, 01:43:04 PM
St James Park turned Newcastle over.    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/3982723.stm
Quote from: Burt on May 19, 2016, 01:50:17 PM
Quote from: Dodgin on May 19, 2016, 01:43:04 PM
St James Park turned Newcastle over.    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/3982723.stm

Good shout...

And the other 4-1 win we had there under Supermac, when Ivor scored what I believe went on to be goal of the season? That was a match and a half... Very hostile environment, COCKNEYS WILL DIE spray-pained on the away end, and all the coppers having a party because they were mackems :)

Got a free dvd of the greatest ever games with a packet of cornflakes and the 4-1 over Newcastle was on the disk. Great play by us.

Jem

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 19, 2016, 03:33:35 PM
Quote from: Snibbo on May 19, 2016, 11:55:55 AM
Halifax 0 Fulham 8

Yes that was at the Shay in midweek, I thought it was 2 8, but my memory fades, and your probably right.  I think Steve Earle, scored 5 that night. The following Saturday we won away to Stockport County 1 4, I believe Earle scored a Hatrick that day also.
0-8, Earle did score 5. Story goes he went into the Halifax changing room and got them to sign the match ball!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

steve magnets

My second' by coach ' away game Maine rd. V brum absolutely  scared the living daylights out of me as brum fan's ran riot after losing

Holders

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 19, 2016, 03:33:35 PM
Quote from: Snibbo on May 19, 2016, 11:55:55 AM
Halifax 0 Fulham 8

Yes that was at the Shay in midweek, I thought it was 2 8, but my memory fades, and your probably right.  I think Steve Earle, scored 5 that night. The following Saturday we won away to Stockport County 1 4, I believe Earle scored a Hatrick that day also.

And Port Vale 4-0.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Holders

Man City away was probably the most important but the FA cup semi at Maine Road was memorable for Johnny Mitch's winer in about the last minute.

"What exactly happened, John?"
"I 'it it, it 'it 'im, it 'it me, it wen' in".
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

F(f)CUK

Not certain I am old enough to remember Fulham winning away.