more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Apologies for this one

Started by H4usuallysitting, May 23, 2016, 08:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham1959

"With porridge, use water not milk.  And a pinch of salt."  Agree

"Soya milk tastes better anyway."  Agree.

I always have PUFFED WHEAT available if I feel I need to 'dilute' a cereal which may be a little rich or sweet.  It has absolutely nothing added to it.

(I still can't get any of the text formatting to activate)

Rhys Lightning 63

A football forum is dicussing the pro's and con's of cereal.

Shahid Khan, if you're reading this, for the love of god give us something to talk about. A transfer, putting the club up for sale, heck even get one of your goons to whack Luis Boa Morte if you have to.

WE WANT FOOTBALL BACK!!!

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

HatterDon

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on May 24, 2016, 01:20:41 PM

Shahid Khan, if you're reading this, for the love of god give us something to talk about. A transfer, putting the club up for sale, heck even get one of your goons to whack Luis Boa Morte if you have to.

WE WANT FOOTBALL BACK!!!

I don't know; I quite like the summer doldrums. I'm waiting for the "best shoe polish" thread as well as the "best portrayal of Richard III's missing horse" thread.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jarv

I dont trust anything that comes in a box (or manufactured by kellogs). Remove the cereal, bowl of fruit does just fine.

Perhaps renaiming a few would work, like Kellogs Cameron cereal, one you can really TRUST :005:

Vinnieffc

4 cups of filter coffee. No milk. No sugar. That's it. Works for me.

Carborundum

Porridge all year round, 50:50 water to milk.  Let it sit for five minutes with a lid on.  Dob of jam - gooseberry is best.  No point getting too hair shirt about a bit of sugar. 

The reason porridge is healthy is what it stops me eating for hours afterwards.  Just not hungry.

The Equalizer

Last night's cold doner kebab.

Or last night's cold curry.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

hovewhite

Porridge with water all year round for me!

Berserker

Well my husband eats porridge and blueberries,  or banana in it. This made with skimmed milk. Apparently that is supposed to be healthy.

I eat a piece of granary bread toasted, with flora light and honey, I don't know if that is healthy but I like it.

I was once told Weetabix is healthy by a doctor but it affects my inner workings too much

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

terryr

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on May 24, 2016, 01:20:41 PM

WE WANT FOOTBALL BACK!!!

Agreed
Can you imagine the Rupert Jokes from the likes of Newcastle when they read this thread????