watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The annual "what will they be wearing next season" thread

Started by Burt, May 24, 2016, 07:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinnieffc

I hate the new kit, even though I haven't seen it yet.

Bronaldinho

@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

elgreenio

all Copa America kits : http://globoesporte.globo.com/blogs/especial-blog/manto-fc/post/guia-da-copa-america-centenario-conheca-os-uniformes-das-16-selecoes.html

Ayr United causing a bit of a storm with their kit release this year, wont post it for reasons that will become known once you google it
touch my camera through the fence

westcliff white

I saw that elgreenio, but to be fair it looks the best kit they have had in a while lol
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

With what I have heard about a strip across the middle of both the home and away kits, I wouldn't be surprised if we have something akin to the Colombian away kit for both our tops.

VicHalomsLovechild

Ayr United causing a bit of a storm with their kit release this year, wont post it for reasons that will become known once you google it

I wonder if Bristol City will follow suit?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Bracken White

Good thread - have strong views on our kits & our badge; but these matters diluted by our performances of late!
Have to say I dislike Addidas kits, sorry. Would be happier with Errea or Macron who seem to have decent designs nowadays.
With a passion I hate different backs to shirts from the front and am flummoxed as to why this happens.
It was totally wrong a few seasons ago to have white shorts in the Home kit - a huge error of judgement by the Club.
But our 2nd Kit? What on earth is wrong with red & black? Stripes, halves, quarters or hoops. Again, mystifies me why we fiddle around with other colours ... reserve the fiddling for the third kit!
And our badge. Overdue a retro design, there were some good ones put forward a few years back - but the stone badge from the JH Stand & replicated on the still believe flag is as good as anything.

Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

westcliff white

Were not last years kits the same on the back as the front (excluding sponsor logo)?

The white shorts did take some getting used too, there is a rumour doing the rounds they could be back next season. I like us having a red and black away kit but am not worried it if is either just red or black as long as the trim is the other colour (if that makes sense). When the club was founded if I remember correctly (St Andrews?) we had blue kits so can get the reason we may have used or may use that colour every now and then. Not a fan of Macron kits at all, Errea I can take or leave. Adidas are not to bad in my opinion better than some of those we have had in the past thats for sure, obviously just my opinion.

As for the badge I am now so used to the one we have it no longer bothers me, when we changed all those years ago I was upset but now way over that one.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Burt on May 24, 2016, 07:59:28 AM
Bristol City home:

I think this kit makes the players look a little effeminate

:005:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Burt

Burt

river phoenix

Burt, that Le Cocq Sportif kit is from like 10 years ago. Man City wear Nike nowadays.

When we talk about that French manufacturer check out new Fiorentina and St. Etienne kits, they`re beauty.

Jem

Quote from: Bronaldinho on May 27, 2016, 06:27:24 PM

Bradford City's look so nice.
Didn't the guy in the middle work for Motorway Maintenance?
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Burt

Quote from: river phoenix on May 31, 2016, 07:40:25 PM
Burt, that Le Cocq Sportif kit is from like 10 years ago. Man City wear Nike nowadays.

Whoops sorry I clicked the wrong URL - the blurb was saying that the colours to be used were orange/purple and a throwback to this particular kit. It will also have their new crest on it.

Mince n Tatties

Airfix

Quote from: river phoenix on May 31, 2016, 07:40:25 PM
When we talk about that French manufacturer check out new Fiorentina and St. Etienne kits, they`re beauty.

Legate21

aaronmcguigan

Birmingham and Cardiff both released plain adidas kits today with no other detailing other than stripes up the side and a black trim on the end of the arms. Really like plain simple kits and reckon if adidas follow suit maybe with a decent plainish sponsor, it could be a cracker, although if it's someone like metro bank, it will ruin the kit.

Speaking of which, why can we continue to fail to work on brand loyalty and get a brand on our kits that A) we can be proud of B) gives back to the fans or community and C) can establish a decent partnership of more than the max we have had like 3 years with LG, 3 years with FX Pro, 2 with Dabs, pipex, marathon etc . Long term deals can lead to a bit of brand synergy built up over a few years, and then the value of renegotiated deals would be then higher.
Just a thought

Burt

Burt