watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hull and Sheff Weds

Started by Wearethewhites, May 28, 2016, 06:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Looks like Hull are going to nick this now, however, looking at both teams today, we are a million miles away in both quality and ability to be competing with these sides for promotion.

river phoenix

Quote from: Wearethewhites on May 28, 2016, 06:56:08 PM
Looks like Hull are going to nick this now, however, looking at both teams today, we are a million miles away in both quality and ability to be competing with these sides for promotion.

Hull is a PL team, no doubt. They have 5-6 players who can make starting 11 in half of the PL clubs.

Sheff Wed I am not sure about. They were defensively solid but we can play with them (especially if we make progress next season) as we saw couple of months earlier, we lost only thanks to that Wallace`s strike from 40m.

snarks

Funnily enough I was watching sky coverage of fulham at QPR today (never seen it as I was there) what was interesting at the start of the game were the commentators incredulity at the league position of fulham given the players. I do think Sheffield Wed are not that good a side, Hull have some very good players and were a better team last season and of the two deserve it. Next season fulham should be better than Sheffield Wed

One James stannard

Congratulations to hull they deserved it in the balance of play

I thought the sheff weds supporters were in fantastic voice today, fantastic support