watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FST Update on the Riverside Expansion

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 27, 2016, 11:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

Maybe Khan wants to make sure we're heading in the right  direction before  getting on with the redevelopment, after two seasons of nearly being relegated.

But the truth is - none of knows what Khan is thinking or what his intentions are, though I don't think selling off the Cottage is part of his plan.

WayneKerrins

One day, one day, the penny will drop that it's not either or between spending on the team and the stadium. The total outlay, even if completely unrecouped , will be less than 2% of his net wealth and there is no FFP effect (other than beneficial additional revenue streams) from the expansion.

Till then we'll have posters unnecessarily conflating the 2 things and adding, on occasion, some other irrelevance.

BestOfBrede

Theory after theory and made up personal opinion
Just wait and see

WayneKerrins

Quote from: BestOfBrede on June 02, 2016, 09:26:44 PM
Just wait and see

I recall your theory that Jol was the answer. I recall your personal opinion that those of us who doubted his ability to manage under a budget were wrong. I recall you posting this position frequently.

In the end we waited and we saw:    And we suffered.

Logicalman

Quote from: WayneKerrins on June 03, 2016, 01:12:47 AM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on June 02, 2016, 09:26:44 PM
Just wait and see

I recall your theory that Jol was the answer. I recall your personal opinion that those of us who doubted his ability to manage under a budget were wrong. I recall you posting this position frequently.

In the end we waited and we saw:    And we suffered.

We all have them, and others suffer, including ourselves   :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.