News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is this the dullest transfer window ever.

Started by Lighthouse, August 16, 2010, 05:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

With just over two weeks to go, there has been little of anything, anywhere to talk about. City have saved the day by buying Sanchez type players for Billions of pounds. But other than that it has been deadly dull.

Fulham have come late to the party but frankly there are more rumours and players linked than there are stars around a drunk on a Friday Night. Another player linked (Derbyshire) is having a medical at Brum, where he was going to go to all along.

So will this dullest of dull transfer windows pick up and spin into a maelstrom of activity. Or will it die a death like a well drilled Free kick that hits the wall?

When will our first signing be announced if any?

Yeah I know. 48 hours.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

Seems like January's transfer period was rather dull as well. We did all our signings on the last day or two I believe, with no standout signings from what I remember other than Smalling leaving. I think this may be the dullest overall in the league thus far in my memory (which ain't saying much).

FatFreddysCat

You wait we'll unviel 4 players all at the same press confverance. Just hope one isn't a muslim woman or we could be in right trouble  :002: .

Lighthouse

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 16, 2010, 05:59:48 PM
You wait we'll unviel 4 players all at the same press confverance. Just hope one isn't a muslim woman or we could be in right trouble  :002: .

You mean you would prefer Parker to Burka  :doh:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jimbobob

:dft008:

Don't we need a striker really badly?????
Is AJ ever coming back?????
Agreed boring as hell...............
I just hope we get something out of Saturday a point at least.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

BarryP

Wasn't our last exciting transfer window the summer of Sanchez?  :dft002:
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

ScalleysDad

Its as flat and boring as the last one which the most boring since the one before that. I suppose the Pantsil/BZ package deal caused a bit of a flutter and Duff might have cretaed the odd oohh err in certain pubs but this one could eclipse all those windows that went before. Its not like the players we are being linked to make me fidget in my seat either ! As long as none of the first fifteen take a hike I thinks its going to be same old same old.

HatterDon

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on August 16, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
:dft008:

Don't we need a striker really badly?????
Is AJ ever coming back?????
Agreed boring as hell...............
I just hope we get something out of Saturday a point at least.

I'm hoping for THREE points on SUNDAY, JBB. It seems that, should the sequence hold, we'll clip them 4-0 giving Mr. Lorkster the opportunity for more hand editing!  :beer:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel